2nd 9 sec pass and new best ---TT Cobra

BLK_03

Established Member
Went to Joliet NMRA/NMCA this weekend to take advantage of the prep.

I REALLY need to work on the launch. The 2 step is set at 4100RPM and it will build about 12 pounds there. The problem is, when I get the car staged, I let go of the transbrake before I even get on the 2 step. I'm still thinking the IRS is back there and I need to be gentle, lol.

This is with the boost spiking to 26#s then leveling off to 25. The launch is about 5#s. I'm also pushing through the converter. I pedaled a couple times at the end of the track to avoid banging on the limiter too long, so there is more in it, with nothing more than a converter change. A good 60' and a little tighter converter and 8's here we come!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFj7YiRN7tw"]YouTube - BLK 03 2nd 9 sec pass[/ame]

BLK_03

Established Member
great job man! that's badass. any pics of motor?

Sure:

ttony.jpg

BLK_03

Established Member
And one other view:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyJQA9gBl44"]YouTube - MOV040[/ame]

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
hey whats up man... this is jeremy i met you this weekend as you were strapping down your car on the trailer.

my buddy dre and i came up talking to you, we were with nitto this weekend.

just wanted to say again what an impressive car you have, the best part of the video is the 13 second dial in time, lol!!!

BLK_03

Established Member
hey whats up man... this is jeremy i met you this weekend as you were strapping down your car on the trailer.

my buddy dre and i came up talking to you, we were with nitto this weekend.

just wanted to say again what an impressive car you have, the best part of the video is the 13 second dial in time, lol!!!

Silver KB Cobra right?

Good talkin with you guys! I need to get the car legal so I don't have to worry about getting thrown out during those qualifying passes, lol.

iBiTe03

Established Member
hey man, just wondering...Are you going to travel from track to track until you get kicked off of every one? lol....Nice run man :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread