2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I saw 1-3 feet of snow somewhere tonight.
IMG_7805.jpeg

DiB14-SAFD

Established Member
As a longtime Cowboys fan I thought they were overrated all year long. They lost almost every game against teams with winning records. They were 2-2 the last four games of the season with a questionable call at Detroit that would have made them 1-3. The only real win in that stretch was a gimme against Washington.
Was not expecting this kind of effort from GB though so good for them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Packers just scored a TD about a minute after the Cowgirls missed a point after kick. There was nobody within 20 yards of the receiver. LOL. Now the score is 41 to 16 going into the 4th quarter. Dallas went for a 4th and 5 and the Packers blitzed. Jerry isn't happy, but I am. Packers ball.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is the kinda loss that gets people fired. I foresee a few coach openings at Dallas in the near future. Jerry might be on the phone to Harbaugh already.
It's been rumored in the recent past but Jerry wasn't ready to make a Head Coach change. You just might be on to something. This game is a total embarrassment for Dallas. The coaches had no answers for the Packers game plan. 5:54 remaining. 48-24. Packer's ball.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Both the Packers and the Lions have young talented teams. I see this being the rivalry for the next 5 years. Packers have been doing well all year and then would do some rookie crap and lose the game. I do love watching Dallas take it like the Brokeback stars they are.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn, Lions getting a bad call against them, who could have seen that coming.

rborden

Established Member
I was way off the Chiefs game. Didnt think they would get their receiving issues fixed.

Dallas shitting the bed was predictable.
IMG_6324.jpeg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread