2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yeah, but I feel like until this year it was a "if you're 1,000% certain, don't make a call that will change the game's outcome"....now they are making those calls.
This is nothing new, yeah it’s been exceptionally shitty this year, but bad officiating has most definitely changed the outcomes of many games before.

Here are some of the most egregious shitty calls in recent memory, but we could do this for days.

10 most controversial calls in NFL history

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

VegasMichael

Established Member
Atlanta and Washington just fired their head coaches. Panthers fired their GM.

In other news, Belichick just kind of grunted when asked about his future.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
GB in the playoffs...lol Who would have thought given how our season started. Love's stats compared to Favre and Rodgers are looking surprisingly good too. I won't complain about possibly having 3 hall of famers in a row. I'm not especially optimistic against Dallas next Sunday, but would love to beat them or at least make a fight of it. I've never liked Dallas. They've always carried with them a cockiness/arrogance in my eyes. America's team? Who decided that? I never got a say. lol If GB makes it passed them, I don't see us going any further, realistically. I'll remain cautiously optimistic as I have all season.

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
GB in the playoffs...lol Who would have thought given how our season started. Love's stats compared to Favre and Rodgers are looking surprisingly good too. I won't complain about possibly having 3 hall of famers in a row. I'm not especially optimistic against Dallas next Sunday, but would love to beat them or at least make a fight of it. I've never liked Dallas. They've always carried with them a cockiness/arrogance in my eyes. America's team? Who decided that? I never got a say. lol If GB makes it passed them, I don't see us going any further, realistically. I'll remain cautiously optimistic as I have all season.
Love is playing well. I’m holding out any comparisons to his predecessors but he is looking good. I’m just happy we made it in. Anything can happen.

In the words of Vic Ketchman…”Just win, baby!”

IA Shelby

Established Member
Love is playing well. I’m holding out any comparisons to his predecessors but he is looking good. I’m just happy we made it in. Anything can happen.

In the words of Vic Ketchman…”Just win, baby!”
Didn’t Al Davis from the Raiders ….. coin the phrase “just win baby”?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread