2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Chiefs defense was stout. Can't win games with that many dropped passes though.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Chiefs defense was stout. Can't win games with that many dropped passes though.
Yeah, Eagles had their lowest time of possession of the year: 27:59. Hurts got sacked 5 times too. Hurts just doesn't look as good as last year. His rushing game sucks compared to last year. But hey, I'll take 9-1.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hurts moves in slow motion and telegraphs everything he does.

Chiefs lost because Kelce's vagina wasn't the center of attention. She done with him already?

We lost because of dropped balls and Mahomes making a few pretty poor decisions.

Nah, I heard someone died at one of her concerts down South the other day, so they postponed the next concert date so she had to miss. He does play better when the vagina is there.

Reactions: Tob

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
Who agrees? I do.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Who agrees? I do.

I bet he's not mad about the tuck rule...

I think there are good and bad rules. The fact of the matter is the athletes playing today are faster, stronger and hit harder. There's too much money at stake to get someone hurt, etc. The NFLPA and the owners don't want anyone to get hurt, because it costs money.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
I bet he's not mad about the tuck rule...

I think there are good and bad rules. The fact of the matter is the athletes playing today are faster, stronger and hit harder. There's too much money at stake to get someone hurt, etc. The NFLPA and the owners don't want anyone to get hurt, because it costs money.
Agreed. It's understandable....I still don't like it.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_6603.jpeg

VegasMichael

Established Member
Who agrees? I do.

What I miss the most are kickoff returns. It was fun watching a guy catch a kick in the endzone, make a few moves, find a seam and then race for the opposite endzone with defenders trying to chase him down. Now almost everything is a touchback and it's boring af.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
What I miss the most are kickoff returns. It was fun watching a guy catch a kick in the endzone, make a few moves, find a seam and then race for the opposite endzone with defenders trying to chase him down. Now almost everything is a touchback and it's boring af.
They have made the game boring… I remember all the film our coaches would roll from the 60s, 70s, 80s… real grid iron shit… That was ****ing football.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
They have made the game boring… I remember all the film our coaches would roll from the 60s, 70s, 80s… real grid iron shit… That was ****ing football.
Yeah, like the defensive linemen would come out of their stance and forearm smash the offensive linemen upside their head. Really ring their bell. Those guys were brutal.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yeah, like the defensive linemen would come out of their stance and forearm smash the offensive linemen upside their head. Really ring their bell. Those guys were brutal.
The league may have more elite athleticism now, but you will not find tougher men than from the old NFL grid iron glory days. That was some real smash mouth football.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
Ahhhh, nothing like the 8-2 Lions looking like the trash ass 2-8 team they have always been on Thanksgiving Day of years past. The more everything changes, the more things stay the same.
My Packers pleasantly surprised me. Love played well. Receivers caught the ball. Defense got turnovers. Good overall game for us.

Last edited:

Goocher0310th

Established Member
My Packers pleasantly surprised me. Loved played well. Receivers caught the ball. Defense got turnovers. Good overall game for us.
I agree. They looked really good! That pass from Love to Jayden Reed was a bullet fit into a tight spot. Great pass. Rashan Gary played great also. I'm pleased with what I saw today.

2003RedfireVert

Established Member
I agree. They looked really good! That pass from Love to Jayden Reed was a bullet fit into a tight spot. Great pass. Rashan Gary played great also. I'm pleased with what I saw today.
I thought that throw was lucky but it worked so it was good ha

Gary had a great game for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread