2023 NFL Season Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I do not understand why Steelers fans simp for Mediocre Mike Tomlin so hard? Their only argument is “he has never had a losing season” and ignore all facts pointing to Tomlin being overrated.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Because they get an extra draft pick as long as he's still their head coach

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
He's a piece of shit. I remember the game where they were being beaten by the Ravens, and the running back is going down the sidelines for a sure score. Tomlin pretends to wander onto the field and gets in his way. What a dirtbag.
Don't forget during the whole kneeling thing he told his whole team to just stay in the locker room during the anthem. A veteran (military veteran, not just someone that had played in the NFL previously) had to hide in the tunnel during the anthem after getting in trouble for going out on the field for the anthem without his teammates

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
With the Eagles schedule, the Lions could end up #1 in the conference. Their schedule is pretty easy unless Minnesota actually continues to play decent ball. The only real challenge should be Dallas.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No worries, Andy, they'll be back on the 26th to lose to the Giants. LOL.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
No worries, Andy, they'll be back on the 26th to lose to the Giants. LOL.
Or maybe worse, win, just a few more and mess up draft pick status. Strange to think these ways after the last 20 years.....

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
LOL at Cleveland and the absolute mess they got themselves into with rub n tug Watson

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
LOL at Cleveland and the absolute mess they got themselves into with rub n tug Watson
Front office is more at fault than anything else. They all need to turn over their pay to Watson and so work for free for this mess up. They signed this sweetheart deal and so let them pay for it.

This is why I hate all Cleveland teams no matter what as all their front office staff act and do stuff like this every single time.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Front office is more at fault than anything else. They all need to turn over their pay to Watson and so work for free for this mess up. They signed this sweetheart deal and so let them pay for it.

This is why I hate all Cleveland teams no matter what as all their front office staff act and do stuff like this every single time.
Yea they made a deal with the devil on this one

VegasMichael

Established Member

I remember when Cleveland had an NHL team for a couple years. The Barons. That didn't end well either.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Hate to say it but I wanted KC to win. A Philly loss would have helped the Lions. Just couldn't bring myself to root for Mahomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread