2023 BMW M2 | MotorWeek Track Test

kaz109

Established Member
Have a 21 M2 CS, Im sure this one is even better.
I’m sure this is an extremely fun car to drive. Being as you have a CS I’m sure your is on par with this 23 or even out performs it. Have you taken it to a track yet?

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I’m sure this is an extremely fun car to drive. Being as you have a CS I’m sure your is on par with this 23 or even out performs it. Have you taken it to a track yet?
Nah, have a dedicated race car for the track.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Can't say I love the front end of this M2, but I can live with the rest. The M2 has always been one of the only newer BMWs that has enticed me. I just like the power in a smaller RWD platform with the manual. Maybe a splitter and a few other minor touch-ups could fix that front end.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
I agree, our M8 and "old" M2cs, much prefer the front look over this new M2, but I also have not put any effort to see one in person. Im suspect that it looks better in person. Hey look on the bright side, does not have a grill like the G8x M3/4.......

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great bang/features for the buck. This one, in Brooklyn Grey Metallic looks really nice IMO. I could easily live with the front end design. To each his own, as always. MSRP came out to $65,150. The rear seat is for small children or miscellaneous packages, of course.

cosy.arox

blk02edge

Established Member
I agree, our M8 and "old" M2cs, much prefer the front look over this new M2, but I also have not put any effort to see one in person. Im suspect that it looks better in person. Hey look on the bright side, does not have a grill like the G8x M3/4.......
I saw one yesterday, not much better in person, and 200 extra pounds. No thanks over a previous M2cs

f ê r

Tropical Tuned
Established Member
I like them, M2s are my favorite BMW since the E-90s M3. M1s are right there too. Larry Chen has an episode showcasing an M1 with an E-92 V8 swap. Killer.

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I cannot believe these cars weigh more than the new mustangs. It grew in size too compared to the F87. I like my M2 more, I wish I had the S58 motor in the M2 instead of the S55 for sure tho!!!!

kaz109

Established Member
I cannot believe these cars weigh more than the new mustangs. It grew in size too compared to the F87. I like my M2 more, I wish I had the S58 motor in the M2 instead of the S55 for sure tho!!!!
Haven’t watched the vid so I didn’t know that. Crazy this is almost a 4K car!!! I remember thinking terminators were heavy at 36xx lbs back in the day

Hard not to look at a 34xx Supra knowing this is 400lbs heavier

Last edited:

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
Haven’t watched the vid so I didn’t know that. Crazy this is almost a 4K car!!! I remember thinking terminators were heavy at 36xx lbs back in the day

Hard not to look at a 34xx Supra knowing this is 400lbs heavier
Where do you find 34k Supra's? Used ones are in the 50's. I would rather have a Supra then the M2.

Users who are viewing this thread