2021 Ram TRX

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
How much power difference would there be between 94 and e30 on a tune only application?
Not sure when e30 became race fuel, so yeah the headline was misleading on their website. That said, there’s an easy 25-30 whp in a 93 tune on a stock hellcat. I wouldn’t be shocked if the TRX leaves a little more on the table and will show 30rwhp or so from just a tune.

No matter how you slice it, the TRX will be even quicker with a tune. Beyond whatever peak numbers it might gain, the stock cal is always holding something back.

kaz109

Established Member
exactly what a cuck’ed ****** would say.... making up excuses for the modded TURBO vehicle that got its ass handed to it by a factory BONE stock truck.... LMAO.

good work there cuck.

lol, I pointed out something that was stated in the vid but failed to be mention in the thread. Now run along and have fun in your teenage girl toy truck

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
lol, I pointed out something that was stated in the vid but failed to be mention in the thread. Now run along and have fun in your teenage girl toy truck

See... making fun of a man’s belongings is exactly the thing a cucked bitch would say... lol.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
TRX is still better than the Raptor. LOL
In my opinion it is. Faster, looks better inside and out and if it's like my previous and current Ram truck, it rides better. Maybe the Raptor is a better off-road truck though. Not sure and really don't care. Would never go off-road with either one.
Not hating on the Raptor, but I think the TRX is a nicer truck overall.

blk02edge

Established Member
In my opinion it is. Faster, looks better inside and out and if it's like my previous and current Ram truck, it rides better. Maybe the Raptor is a better off-road truck though. Not sure and really don't care. Would never go off-road with either one.
You probably wish the Lightning and Ram SRT would make a come back like I do. Makes so much more sense for the big power show down.

Off to search lightning ads now lol

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

That's what makes me laugh. Who TF is taking a $90k truck through the trails, pinstriping the sides, getting mud into places only mud can get into. Anyone I know that is serious about off-roading builds a truck, and they ain't afraid to lay on it's side or hydro lock the motor.

You probably wish the Lightning and Ram SRT would make a come back like I do. Makes so much more sense for the big power show down.

Now that would be something I would buy. Give a Ram Limited with a 6.4 or HC motor.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
That's what makes me laugh. Who TF is taking a $90k truck through the trails, pinstriping the sides, getting mud into places only mud can get into. Anyone I know that is serious about off-roading builds a truck, and they ain't afraid to lay on it's side or hydro lock the motor.

Youtube stars (I dunno what word they use nowadays...."content providers"?)

I mean, didn't you have to have a minimum number of social media followers in order to get the last FGT?

"Nothing makes me question ALL of my life decisions like SVTP."

Posts and likes are not mine.

Last edited:

blk02edge

Established Member
Youtube stars (I dunno what word they use nowadays...."content providers"?)

I mean, didn't you have to have a minimum number of social media followers in order to get the last FGT?

No, majority of FGT owners were prior GT owners. Only a small few of these "influencers" got them

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
No, majority of FGT owners were prior GT owners. Only a small few of these "influencers" got them
It was my understanding you had to have owned a previous fgt AND then the whole social media bs

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
HELL YEAHHHH brother!
I don't know too much about those trucks as I wasn't really into trucks back then, but I know they are quick! The Ram had the 6 speed manual and over 500HP, I know that.

blk02edge

Established Member
It was my understanding you had to have owned a previous fgt AND then the whole social media bs

Yea, not so much, that was just the fake news argument from the people who got denied and yet another talking point during the GT vs ZR1 debates.
HELL YEAHHHH brother!
I don't know too much about those trucks as I wasn't really into trucks back then, but I know they are quick! The Ram had the 6 speed manual and over 500HP, I know that.
The prices are starting to go insane... Just watched a 2005 srt ram go for around 76k on Bring a trailer.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Just saw the interior of a 2021 F150 platinum... looks like Ford finally caught up to dodge... good job Ford!

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Just saw the interior of a 2021 F150 platinum... looks like Ford finally caught up to dodge... good job Ford!
Not quite IMO. They did a great job but I still think the Ram holds a small edge. Problem is Rams towing power payload is all in last place in the half ton category.

Users who are viewing this thread