2021 Ram TRX

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
I understand you don’t just like many others don’t ( including myself before last year) which is why it is naive to call the TRX the new king when you have no idea about the Parameters of what makes a truck “ king “ of this category.

To my point on the last post replying back to you , your point of view about this truck is the same thing as somebody saying “ the Camaro is faster on a road course so it is the new king over the hellcat ” ..... same rules apply in this segment.

But at least you are smart enough to understand, I made a point that the Gen 3 Raptor doesn’t need a big SC V8 to be faster than a TRX and it COMPLETELY went over @Diablo Mike head.
Lol, why you hung up on me bro?
Been 10+ days since I posted in this thread, and that was to ask a legit question regarding off road testing metrics.

None of your off road king statements, true or not, matter to 9 out of 10 buyers of these trucks. That’s the point you seem to keep missing. ‘Merica, big trucks, blower whine. Winner.

kaz109

Established Member
Lol, why you hung up on me bro?
Been 10+ days since I posted in this thread, and that was to ask a legit question regarding off road testing metrics.

None of your off road king statements, true or not, matter to 9 out of 10 buyers of these trucks. That’s the point you seem to keep missing. ‘Merica, big trucks, blower whine. Winner.

I wouldn't call using our convo as an example " hung up on" but ....OK. my convo with you had nothing to do with offroading. Again my post that you replied to talking about a modded trx went over your head.

My point was a 600hp raptor is just as fast ( on pavement ) as a 702hp trx. If a gen 3 comes out with that hp it will then be the mod game. Tha

AssPikle

Established Member
I am dead serious would I type this.....

As I was typing that post I thought to myself “ I bet some little dick mother****er is gonna make a comment about the mustang not being a true muscle car instead of actually understanding the point of this reference “ LOL..... I love how predictable this site is.

Truth hurts I guess. Sorry to spoil your fun. Not really worth getting all bitchy about it. Additionally, if you knew that was going to be the outcome, seems to me you could of avoiding getting all worked up and left it out.

Last edited:

AssPikle

Established Member
So youre more of a bias-ply, 5 mph max through the turns, cant stay in your own lane type of a guy eh?

lol
Huh? That seems to take the point to the other extreme. Seems a bit of a reach in your statement, but to answer your question. No. But there are next to no muscle cars left period. The mustang is certainly not one of the few left.

I would like to add though that a boss 429 mustang most certainly is a muscle car.

kaz109

Established Member
Truth hurts I guess. Sorry to spoil your fun. Not really worth getting all bitchy about it. Additionally, if you knew that was going to be the outcome, seems to me you could of avoiding getting all worked up and left it out.

I think you misinterpreted my post , I’m in now way worked up over your post.... I’m laughing at you. Thanks for it.

further more I personally would consider it closer to a muscle car than consider it a sports car. But that is something I car to little to debate about. My point should’ve come across in my post . At least it did to whom the post was directed towards

kaz109

Established Member
@tones_RS3

first one I have seen that isn’t black
CD2E5857-B912-4A01-96F5-DBDBED5AFC98.jpeg

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Huh? That seems to take the point to the other extreme. Seems a bit of a reach in your statement, but to answer your question. No. But there are next to no muscle cars left period. The mustang is certainly not one of the few left.

I would like to add though that a boss 429 mustang most certainly is a muscle car.

So we agree.

Bias plys it is.

AssPikle

Established Member
So we agree.

Bias plys it is.
No, i dont think bias ply 1960s design tires is the only way to get a muscle car. I consider an impala ss with a 350 a muscle car. I consider a hellcat to be a musclecar. I consider a buick 442 a muscle car. All of which are driven daily by folks with radials, so...we dont agree. Yes old 60s muscle cars did come with bias ply, but thats not a prerequisite to my definition.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
BAD ASS!!!!! @kaz109

Wow, that is a beautiful truck. Inside and out.
And fast,..................LOL

CD2E5857-B912-4A01-96F5-DBDBED5AFC98.jpeg

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This one was spec’d out to just over 90k. If I were to get one it would be dark grey or white and I’d lower it
I like the red and the blue. Although, the white does look good too.
The one I spec'd online came out to 93k. :confused: o_O :confused:

PIPO

Established Member
I had a raptor and I loved it. Looked great, rode great and quick for a V6.
I got me a TRX last week and this thing is amazing. I still prefer the looks of the raptor but not by much. Not the interior of the TRX is just years ahead...and that supercharged V8, it just ridiculous! The S/C whine is so intoxicating and addicting. I’m still under 500 miles so I can’t use launch control yet but my best 0-60 so far is 4.2.

Attachments

• 1AB90087-48E2-465D-93C0-7F68A5D077DB.jpeg
    1AB90087-48E2-465D-93C0-7F68A5D077DB.jpeg
    254.5 KB · Views: 110

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I had a raptor and I loved it. Looked great, rode great and quick for a V6.
I got me a TRX last week and this thing is amazing. I still prefer the looks of the raptor but not by much. Not the interior of the TRX is just years ahead...and that supercharged V8, it just ridiculous! The S/C whine is so intoxicating and addicting. I’m still under 500 miles so I can’t use launch control yet but my best 0-60 so far is 4.2.
Congrats man.
Gorgeous trucks! Inside and out.

Users who are viewing this thread