2021 Dodge Durango, Charger SRT Hellcat Redeye and 2020 Challenger SRT Super Stock.

72SBC

Established Member
Chargers and Challengers are the new F body hood cars. Tasteless trash with plexiglass bolt on lip spoilers all over the place here. I don’t know what’s worse the S550 crowd or the Dodge boys.
When to a local meet yesterday and saw 30 chargers lined up and half of them had white lettering on the tires.
C6A8397D-09E8-4025-8871-3815C1063C8C.jpeg

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
Are Mustang Convertibles listed one the sales numbers you guys have been debating? What is coupe to coupe?

I wouldn’t mind seeing a challenger rag top inspired by the Hemi Cuda (Nash Bridges car).

Not sure if you could build the chassis stuff enough to handle the torq flex from a Hellcat motor. Still think it would be cool.

My only gripe on the new super sport is why they used NT05R instead of the new 555R that is supposed to have better wet and dry traction?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Thinking "out loud" about AWD in the Mustang, Hellcats, etc...
Wouldn't that take away from the heritage of what's considered an American muscle car? Front engine, rear drive, four seats even if the rears are useless... Again, just spit-balling here, but I've always believed that there's a distinct recipe that composes a muscle car. I understand the obvious benefits of AWD and a bus load of power, but isn't lighting up the rear tires through three gears part of what makes the cars what they are?

It would. That is why I have always thought it would be cool if Ford brought back the RS200 as the no-holds-barred sports car that is different enough from the Mustang that it won't steal sales but can utilize all the newest tech to take on the best of the best at the bargain price the American brands have become known for.

Small 2 seater, AWD, mid-engine platform with a duel clutch and something with a turbo. The basic models would slot in with the Supra starting with a turbo 4 as base and then a turbo 6 as the highest of the standard models. Speciality models could get crazier. The RS200 was a beast of a car that broke 0-60 records but had a life that was cut short due to how wild group B was. A heritage of killing professional rally drivers and bystanders is a perfect introduction for hyping up a newly re-emerged sports car.

Users who are viewing this thread