2020 @ msrp

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
found a 2020 scheduled for build @ msrp, Twister Orange, black roof, carbon dash, tech pack, handling pack and car cover. I passed on it because its not color or options im looking for, figured someone on here might be interested call Nick @ John Kennedy Ford 215-977-4447 .

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
A golden opportunity for those that don't have one in their garage due to ADM's...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for posting that great heads up! MSRP on a factory fresh 2020 GT500 is always good.

Breitling

Established Member
Once the car is "scheduled for build" - am I correct in assuming that the paint color can't be changed?

Snoopy49

Established Member
Once the car is "scheduled for build" - am I correct in assuming that the paint color can't be changed?

It can be done, but your dealer and his rep have to be motivated to get the job done. A member on Mustang6G just did this on a car, the car had been ordered by someone else who had to back out, the member told the dealer that he would buy the car if it was a different color. The dealer managed to have order changed from a Black car to a Kona Blue car with a black painted roof. Since he is on the list I was able to confirm the change and changed the description on the list.

Once the VIN gets sent to the plant, the only possible way it could be changed is by someone pretty high up in Dearborn. But unless you are Jay Leno, your chances are pretty slim.

verbal

Established Member
I am pretty shocked by this because John Kennedy told me there was a $20k ADM several months ago and I have bought two trucks from them.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I am pretty shocked by this because John Kennedy told me there was a $20k ADM several months ago and I have bought two trucks from them.

and then corona virus hit and 25% of people lost their jobs, and the other 50% can't swing a payment that high, and the other 25% are either investing their money, saving in case of layoffs, or looking at other manufacturers with better deals.

I think the fact that this offer hasn't been snagged up by someone already is pretty telling.

verbal

Established Member
and then corona virus hit and 25% of people lost their jobs, and the other 50% can't swing a payment that high, and the other 25% are either investing their money, saving in case of layoffs, or looking at other manufacturers with better deals.

I think the fact that this offer hasn't been snagged up by someone already is pretty telling.

I have been calling dealers around here for the past couple of months and no one is budging or everything that was listed with a small ADM is sold. I finally paid $2500 over last week. The John Kennedy car was not showing in my online search btw.

07 Black Beauty

Established Member
I have been calling dealers around here for the past couple of months and no one is budging or everything that was listed with a small ADM is sold. I finally paid $2500 over last week. The John Kennedy car was not showing in my online search btw.

Not on the site because its not built yet. I spoke with the salesman myself and was told msrp.

Snoopy49

Established Member

Attachments

• 2020 GT500 Window Sticker - 1FA6P8SJ2L5501883.pdf
    794.2 KB · Views: 781
  • 2020 GT500 Window Sticker - 1FA6P8SJ3L5501875.pdf
    794.1 KB · Views: 835

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member

sucker

07 Black Beauty

Established Member

verbal

Established Member
Thanks dickhead. Paying a little extra for a car that is built the way I want it, not having to go halfway across the country to get it and not having to wait until 2021 was worth it.

Reading your comments in the used 2020s for sale thread shows that you do not like the car to begin with so why are you even here?

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks dickhead. Paying a little extra for a car that is built the way I want it, not having to go halfway across the country to get it and not having to wait until 2021 was worth it.

Reading your comments in the used 2020s for sale thread shows that you do not like the car to begin with so why are you even here?
If you traveled 1000 mi Both ways between fuel, food, hotels, and miscellaneous expenses, you would have spent more than $2500. So in the long run you saved money and you purchased what you wanted.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member

Verbal, you are no sucker. The enjoyment you will experience with this car will far exceed any other subjective opinion. Enjoy!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
It can be done, but your dealer and his rep have to be motivated to get the job done. A member on Mustang6G just did this on a car, the car had been ordered by someone else who had to back out, the member told the dealer that he would buy the car if it was a different color. The dealer managed to have order changed from a Black car to a Kona Blue car with a black painted roof. Since he is on the list I was able to confirm the change and changed the description on the list.

Once the VIN gets sent to the plant, the only possible way it could be changed is by someone pretty high up in Dearborn. But unless you are Jay Leno, your chances are pretty slim.
How long from scheduled to build until a vin is issued? My truck is currently scheduled.

nickf2005

Established Member

Don't worry about the naysayers. If you got what you wanted for a price you're willing to pay, then you win.

Some like to interject opinions in matters that they have no intention in participating. If you really want to blow their lid, then buy a V6 Bronco next year too.

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread