2020 @ msrp

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
If your truck has a scheduled build date, it has a VIN.
Phoned the dealer to make some changes to the order and they said its locked, Ford had already scheduled it. I asked for a vin and they said they should receive one in the next few days. This was on Friday afternoon. I was just verifying. Im guessing it will be built in the next 4 weeks or so.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Thanks dickhead. Paying a little extra for a car that is built the way I want it, not having to go halfway across the country to get it and not having to wait until 2021 was worth it.

Reading your comments in the used 2020s for sale thread shows that you do not like the car to begin with so why are you even here?
The only sucker is the one that does not have the cash to pay for what they want! I say well done!!

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
I DO NOT have a 2020 GT500 BASE/NO OPTIONS ICONIC SILVER
Is that because nick found out you were trying to broker the car and take advantage of the market or am I mistaken? I'm sure Jason at 1320 Junkie is appreciative. Its his now.. He's drooling waiting for it to get there!

AMB

Established Member
Is that because nick found out you were trying to broker the car and take advantage of the market or am I mistaken? I'm sure Jason at 1320 Junkie is appreciative. Its his now.. He's drooling waiting for it to get there!

NO; I got a 2020 CFTP Iconic Silver Mustang; so I didn't need it! I was just trying to give someone else a "GOOD" deal!!! I got my "DEPOSIT" back, so I am "HAPPY"!!!

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
NO; I got a 2020 CFTP Iconic Silver Mustang; so I didn't need it! I was just trying to give someone else a "GOOD" deal!!! I got my "DEPOSIT" back, so I am "HAPPY"!!!
Oh my mistake. Who did you get your deposit back from?
Nvm... i just read the other thread. It was you

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks dickhead. Paying a little extra for a car that is built the way I want it, not having to go halfway across the country to get it and not having to wait until 2021 was worth it.

Reading your comments in the used 2020s for sale thread shows that you do not like the car to begin with so why are you even here?
Had to pop in a congratulate you on your purchase. I'm on the same page with you. I just posted a comment in another thread that if I absolutely wanted a 2020 GT-500 with the CFTP option I'd be willing to pay the ADM to have it. Others wouldn't be willing. Depends of course on your wallet, what you really want, and how the car is packaged. If it's everything you must have, and you don't have to travel for it or ship it, it is probably worth it. JMO.

erolivas

Established Member
Big thanks to Nick and Chad out at John Kennedy Ford for all their assistance. I just picked up the car off the transport.
acf723b62c8454ce13882b6f5886c5a5.jpg

7324ac0adb2b5fdd2d592e5e1d337b3b.jpg

125687c6d60b27358adb7877159eea31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07 Black Beauty

Established Member

erolivas

Established Member
Congrats on the car! I'm glad the car ended up with a forum member. My car is scheduled for production @ the end of the month and I can't wait to pick it up.

Thanks for posting this up on the forum. I had about given up hope when I saw this post. I spent many days making phone calls and coming up empty. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread