FOR SALE: 2020 Kona Blue Shelby GT500

Skwibbs

Established Member
I just wanna sell my car, man. I’ve been watching the market and what cars are selling in my state, and I think at 88k with stock wheels the car is fairly priced/valued, all jokes aside.

A 2020 grabber lime base w/ no recaros (and no ppf or carbon parts) almost sold for 86ish w/ 10k miles not far from me.

Bullitt1448

Established Member
I just wanna sell my car, man. I’ve been watching the market and what cars are selling in my state, and I think at 88k with stock wheels the car is fairly priced/valued, all jokes aside.

A 2020 grabber lime base w/ no recaros (and no ppf or carbon parts) almost sold for 86ish w/ 10k miles not far from me.
Key words are ALMOST sold.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Almost sold and perceived horsepower.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bennys_88

Established Member

Haha man I feel bad for you bro, 12 pages of clowing on you and you just want to sell your car. I hope you get what you're asking for sir!

If you don't get any action, you'll either have to drop your price or hold off for now and see if you have better luck in the future.

bird_dog0347

Established Member
Hang in there OP...

Who cares if the car never sells.

Be happy you are getting a life-long lesson in how to be a bad ass. And for free... Lucky you!
There is absolutely no such thing as "free".... this lesson is included in his purchase of a car that likely cost him $100k+ and now he's trying to minimize his losses. Totally respectable and I hope he does just that. That said, nothing is free.

OP, you really need to realize the aftermarket things for what they are, loss items. You will not recoup your money from them, nor should you expect a premium from things like a PPF. If I were buying a GT500 today that was used, even with 5 miles, I would EXPECT PPF on it and negotiate down if it is absent. To me it's not a selling point, it should be included and I don't really care what it cost the owner who also likely paid ADM for it... not my problem.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There is absolutely no such thing as "free".... this lesson is included in his purchase of a car that likely cost him $100k+ and now he's trying to minimize his losses. Totally respectable and I hope he does just that. That said, nothing is free.

OP, you really need to realize the aftermarket things for what they are, loss items. You will not recoup your money from them, nor should you expect a premium from things like a PPF. If I were buying a GT500 today that was used, even with 5 miles, I would EXPECT PPF on it and negotiate down if it is absent. To me it's not a selling point, it should be included and I don't really care what it cost the owner who also likely paid ADM for it... not my problem.

Well, that's silly too. Lol

bird_dog0347

Established Member
How much did you get OP?? And were the gloves the deciding factor for purchase?!

FWIW….. I am 10000% behind you. I have no plans on selling my car but I’d love to see you get every penny!

im-rooting-for-you-rooting.gif
Dead serious here, driving home from the office today I passed a guy in a S2000 with the top down and he was wearing "driving gloves"... It made me think of this thread and laugh.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Dead serious here, driving home from the office today I passed a guy in a S2000 with the top down and he was wearing "driving gloves"... It made me think of this thread and laugh.

They must be fingerless driving gloves for the full effect.

Also -- be sure to get a good stretch out before "spirited" driving.

Image1677632170.112315.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread