FOR SALE: 2020 Kona Blue Shelby GT500

Skwibbs

Established Member
Kona Blue (rarest 2020 color) Shelby GT500 (Chassis L1731) w/ 8k miles for sale in Orlando, FL. If not local, I know a great transport guy.

VIN: 1FA6P8SJ9L5501993

Price: $87k. Car includes transferable extended warranty until 60k miles or August 2028.

OPTIONAL:
- Signature Wheels ($3500)
- Carbon fiber hood vent ($850)

Options: Tech Pack, Handling Pack, Carbon Interior, Recaro Bucket Seats, Black Painted Roof + custom Shelby floor mats & VIN window etching.

All custom work done by Ultimate Auto in Orlando, all maintenance and recall work done by one person at Mullinax Ford Apopka. Never tracked, no accidents, & I’m the original and only owner. Garage kept.

Mod List:

Full XPEL PPF

30% Sides & Rear Tint + 70% Windshield Tint (XPEL Prime XR Ceramic)

Ford Performance Carbon Fiber Hood Vent

Wheels & Tires: Signature Wheel SV902 20x11.5 Squared w/ custom Titanium lugs (OEM tires, barely any wear) - Ford Performance uses these wheels on their track fleet.

Lethal Performance Stainless 3” X-pipe Resonator Delete

ShelbyStore Carbon Fiber Borla Mirrors

Dashcam wiring

- DM for contact info & more pics -

IMG_5098.jpeg

IMG_5100.jpeg

IMG_4972.jpeg
IMG_4978.jpeg
IMG_4984.jpeg
IMG_5001.jpeg

Last edited:

Skwibbs

Established Member
Driving gloves, because race car. Why are you selling, and must have read the rules before joining seeing you only joined today?
To preserve the alcantara wheel of course. I’m selling because I have some expenses and opportunities I need liquidity for, and I want to downsize to a manual car. I did read the rules before posting, I hope I haven’t broken any

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice!

Good luck with the sale! Hope you stick around afterwards. Imagine all of the information you've missed out on since buying it by not being a member of the greatest forum on the internet!

Skwibbs

Established Member
Nice!

Good luck with the sale! Hope you stick around afterwards. Imagine all of the information you've missed out on since buying it by not being a member of the greatest forum on the internet!
Hahaha thanks man! Much appreciated, this car is my baby. I was/am a Mustang6G member for years and just now heard about you guys via Reddit

Skwibbs

Established Member
Guess wanting to preserve the quality of the interior is gay, nice. The car has full PPF, tint, ceramic on the wheels and brakes, official carbon everywhere, and has been meticulously cared for.

Someone may appreciate those things but not want a CFTP car. I’m flexible on the price, but this is what it’s worth to me, and maybe to someone else that does not want to spend the time to curate all of the work done to the car.

Ready to go, basically.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Guess wanting to preserve the quality of the interior is gay, nice. The car has full PPF, tint, ceramic on the wheels and brakes, official carbon everywhere, and has been meticulously cared for.

Someone may appreciate those things but not want a CFTP car. I’m flexible on the price, but this is what it’s worth to me, and maybe to someone else that does not want to spend the time to curate all of the work done to the car.

Ready to go, basically.

Don’t take it too hard. This forum is a little rough on FNGs… Especially when they immediately lost a vehicle for sale.

TBF, I do think you’re priced a bit high but I hope you get every penny!

Skwibbs

Established Member
Don’t take it too hard. This forum is a little rough on FNGs… Especially when they immediately lost a vehicle for sale.

TBF, I do think you’re priced a bit high but I hope you get every penny!
Thank you, no worries! I get it. Like I said I’m flexible on price. I’d even put the stock wheels back on if someone did not want the car as is, but they are amazing wheels lol

LS WUT

Established Member
Looks like an awesome GT500 Sir, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that color before. I wish you well in your business adventures, and such as well! Goodluck with your sale sir.

Skwibbs

Established Member
Looks like an awesome GT500 Sir, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that color before. I wish you well in your business adventures, and such as well! Goodluck with your sale sir.
Thank you very much for all the kind words my good man. Kona will always be my favorite Mustang color.

I put a ton of love and care into this car, it’s just time to part ways. For any future owner: it’s a total beast!

Skwibbs

Established Member
I don’t see any mods done to the car. Which is a shame you haven’t gotten to experience the potential it really has.
I know, this platform has crazy potential. I do however still have an intact extended warranty on it ;) I was going to do an intake but never got around to it.

I think with the much lighter Signature wheels and the x-pipe it’s around 800 perceived HP which has been plenty fast for me. Too fast to be honest hahaha

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I know, this platform has crazy potential. I do however still have an intact extended warranty on it ;) I was going to do an intake but never got around to it.

I think with the much lighter Signature wheels and the x-pipe it’s around 800 perceived HP which has been plenty fast for me. Too fast to be honest hahaha

800 perceived?

math-zack-galifianakis.gif

Users who are viewing this thread