2020 GT500 clear bra, ceramic coat & window tint

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I'm in love with this car.
Well, ironically I see you are in my local area and this car will be for sale soon. It currently has 203 miles on it and I’ll be selling it before it hits 500 miles. I got an MSRP deal on this car, so when I go to list it, I’ll be passing along the MSRP deal I got... not looking to profit from the sale. I will however be listing it for everything I have into it including this recent trip to the clear bra/ceramic/tint shop located on your side of town.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Well, ironically I see you are in my local area and this car will be for sale soon. It currently has 203 miles on it and I’ll be selling it before it hits 500 miles. I got an MSRP deal on this car, so when I go to list it, I’ll be passing along the MSRP deal I got... not looking to profit from the sale. I will however be listing it for everything I have into it including this recent trip to the clear bra/ceramic/tint shop located on your side of town.
Why the sale Tim?

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
Looks so good, they really did do a great job. I've ceramic coated wheels and calipers on 2 vehicles, but never thought to do the wells and they're the only part that gets filthy besides under the skirts.

Goose17

Established Member

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Boeing 767 captain at FedEx.

An unexpected opportunity popped up while the car was at the clear bra shop Brad. Still working through the details.

Very cool. My good friend growing up is still a captain at American Airlines for almost 30 years now and he loves it. Lives in Florida and I know the AA hub is by you in DFW. He has been there numerous times.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I didn't know you were a pilot, Goose. A good friend of mine is a commercial pilot/captain. He flies 747s most of the time, I believe. Travels all over the world. Do you travel all over the world as well?

I am shocked you're selling your GT-500. I thought I read your post wrong. Wow! Well, you'll likely give us more info on this decision soon.

The tint, clear bra, and ceramic coat looks great. Stunning car. Somebody is going to be really happy with it.

Goose17

Established Member
I didn't know you were a pilot, Goose. A good friend of mine is a commercial pilot/captain. He flies 747s most of the time, I believe. Travels all over the world. Do you travel all over the world as well?

I am shocked you're selling your GT-500. I thought I read your post wrong. Wow! Well, you'll likely give us more info on this decision soon.

The tint, clear bra, and ceramic coat looks great. Stunning car. Somebody is going to be really happy with it.

As an Air Force pilot, I flew all over the world. With FedEx, I don’t cross any oceans (by choice). I fly mostly US with some Canada and Mexico as well as a little S. America.

03'Darin

Established Member
Beautiful car Goose!

Thing looks stunning with the recent treatment. My buddy just had a full wrap and ceramic done on his Ford GT at a shop local to me. I'm amazed how well they can manipulate the film around all of the extreme body lines and you don't see any stretch or stress in the film.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
As an Air Force pilot, I flew all over the world. With FedEx, I don’t cross any oceans (by choice). I fly mostly US with some Canada and Mexico as well as a little S. America.

Did you go to Nellis AFB for training in the Air Force. My wife's brother was there and did not become a pilot because of a medical situation. He is an engineer for Boeing in Cali.

Goose17

Established Member
Did you go to Nellis AFB for training in the Air Force. My wife's brother was there and did not become a pilot because of a medical situation. He is an engineer for Boeing in Cali.
The only time I went to Nellis was for Red Flag (a big exercise there). I was in Special Ops. I spent most of my time in Florida and Okinawa.

Users who are viewing this thread