2020 available for pickup

Rareone

Established Member
Here’s one on the lot, ready for pickup.
Message me for a contact number.
B59838BE-B75F-4C5D-991D-2805A11273F8.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It comes with the Technology Package and Recaro leather trimmed seats.

John24

Established Member
Talked with the dealer today, great people there and a pleasure to speak to. They wanted 40k additional mark up originally. I offered 5k, they came back at 15k and that is where we left off. If you want a good experience working with a good group and are willing to pay 15-20k over on this particular car, reach out to them. Guess I’ll just wait to get my hands on one for 5k or less in ADM, if that ever happens.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Talked with the dealer today, great people there and a pleasure to speak to. They wanted 40k additional mark up originally. I offered 5k, they came back at 15k and that is where we left off. If you want a good experience working with a good group and are willing to pay 15-20k over on this particular car, reach out to them. Guess I’ll just wait to get my hands on one for 5k or less in ADM, if that ever happens.

You will , one just sold with 5k ADM. They are out there.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Lol some dealer near me is trying to sell a non TP allocation for 20k ADM. People are ****ing high if they think people are gonna pay ridiculous ADM’s on this car. Wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread