2019 Z06 FBO vs GTR FBO

TERMN8U

Established Member
Ran a 2010 GTR last night that was sent to get retribution on me. I have been cleaning up on a lot of fast cars around here and pissing a lot of people off. LMAO this guy came from the other side of the city and claimed “around 750 wheel”. Says it’s full bolt on and straight E85. I found it suspiciouswhen he said he did not want to race below 100 because he spins….
My car has a Jokerz ported blower, throttlebody, 5 inch intake, headers, X pipe without cats, a little bit of meth and running around E40 on this run.
Makes 800/800 wheel on E50.
I had a passenger that weighed 140 pounds, he was by himself.
I was quite pleased as I thought he was going to walk me pretty hard.https://youtube.com/shorts/Na1K9zQPWDA?feature=share

Last edited:

IA Shelby

Established Member
I highly doubt he is at 750 wheel being FBO. Unless he has swapped out the turbos.

Also complete BS about spinning below a 100.

I am sure your car is the real deal but it sounds like your GTR driver is a clown.

TERMN8U

Established Member
Nice! Making the vette owners proud!
I’m trying! i’ve been a mustang guy my whole entire life, had a couple AMGs but I always secretly admired the Corvettes. I got to say I love this freaking car.

Last edited:

TERMN8U

Established Member
I highly doubt he is at 750 wheel being FBO. Unless he has swapped out the turbos.

Also complete BS about spinning below a 100.

I am sure your car is the real deal but it sounds like your GTR driver is a clown.
My car traps low 140’s on the street using a draggy with my every day set up so I don’t think that GTR was any slouch or overstating his horsepower if anything he was understating.

Last edited:

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Nice run. The C7 Z06 is no joke. You car is making some steam. I have a 16 C7 Z with ported heads and cam, 15% lower, kooks LT Headers and chatted xpipe, haltech CAI and tuned by Ryan @RPM Motorsport in NC. I run on 93 Oct and make close to 700whp /680 wtq. A 2650 blower is next on my list.

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

TERMN8U

Established Member
4DCD76CD-27BD-4E7E-BFF8-C87DCE5DCBC9.png
Nice run. The C7 Z06 is no joke. You car is making some steam. I have a 16 C7 Z with ported heads and cam, 15% lower, kooks LT Headers and chatted xpipe, haltech CAI and tuned by Ryan @RPM Motorsport in NC. I run on 93 Oct and make close to 700whp /680 wtq. A 2650 blower is next on my list.

Last edited:

TERMN8U

Established Member
I wish I had cats, mine is way too loud. Your car will be INSANE with a 2650 on it. You laid the perfect foundation in my opinion.

this is my Dyno sheet from two weeks ago. It was in 30+ degree weather and swampy humid. INtake air temp was 150’ so in more reasonable weather it’s a solid 800 whp car.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Love the LT4, yours sounds HEALTHY!

Really wish fueling was simpler/cheaper, i just want to run pump e85 safely lol

2011fiveliter

Established Member
Thanks, I hope it pans out like I hope. You car is impressive and makes me want more power now. Lol.
I wish I had cats, mine is way too loud. Your car will be INSANE with a 2650 on it. You laid the perfect foundation in my opinion.

this is my Dyno sheet from two weeks ago. It was in 30+ degree weather and swampy humid. INtake air temp was 150’ so in more reasonable weather it’s a solid 800 whp car.

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Exactly! Couldn’t agree more. What do you have?
We just added a GPI stage II cam(32% fuel lobe) and CSP 2” catless headers, replaced the oil pump while we had her open. Regular rotofab and mamo TB are the only other things. If I’m honest, this was done mostly for sound and to learn some, also a fun project for dad and i. The extra power is just a nice side effect of all that :)

And i can’t believe I’m saying this, but it is almost too loud for me, considering adding in some mufflers or resonators inline.

It’s quite a bit different in my camaro than you guys corvette though…I’ve ridden in a stock z06 (auto) and my mind was blown how quick those things are! I cannot imagine 800 to the tire lol

TERMN8U

Established Member
We just added a GPI stage II cam(32% fuel lobe) and CSP 2” catless headers, replaced the oil pump while we had her open. Regular rotofab and mamo TB are the only other things. If I’m honest, this was done mostly for sound and to learn some, also a fun project for dad and i. The extra power is just a nice side effect of all that :)

And i can’t believe I’m saying this, but it is almost too loud for me, considering adding in some mufflers or resonators inline.

It’s quite a bit different in my camaro than you guys corvette though…I’ve ridden in a stock z06 (auto) and my mind was blown how quick those things are! I cannot imagine 800 to the tire lol
That’s great that you have a father-son project going on. It’s a big part of it makes the car scene. Yeah there’s a lot faster cars out there but this one certainly is a blast for me at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread