Established Member
I liked to watch it when i had cable.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I used to enjoy watching bubba stewart.

Havent followed in a while but I took my two young sons to Anaheim about 3 years ago and they LOVED it.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I think making this thread in the tailgate section was a mistake, trying to get more traffic here is all.
I resemble that remark.

I would love to catch it in person. I bet you had a blast. How much do the tickets run on price

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I would love to catch it in person. I bet you had a blast. How much do the tickets run on price
I think the cheapest were like $25. The ones I bought were $80 IIRC. The tickets plus the pit party tickets plus Ticketmaster’s “because **** you fees”, the two tickets were $230ish.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I think the cheapest were like $25. The ones I bought were $80 IIRC. The tickets plus the pit party tickets plus Ticketmaster’s “because **** you fees”, the two tickets were $230ish.

Damn. I”d have to get the cheap seats. I want to go watch them boys fly just not for that price lol

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I think this is my first post in this section. Anyways, i wish the manufacturers would stop pushing 4 strokes down our throat. 2 strokes while harder to rides are cheaper and cheaper to maintain. It's also easier to make power. Id love to get a 4 stroke bike but until i can splurge, ill keep riding my 109rwhp on pump banshee.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I think this is my first post in this section. Anyways, i wish the manufacturers would stop pushing 4 strokes down our throat. 2 strokes while harder to rides are cheaper and cheaper to maintain. It's also easier to make power. Id love to get a 4 stroke bike but until i can splurge, ill keep riding my 109rwhp on pump banshee.
I sold my '08 YZ250F a couple years ago. It just sat in my garage. After really getting into this season I want to pick up another bike, but I would keep it to an older used one. Only problem is there just doesn't seem like any places to really ride here. So that is really what prevents me from getting another. Plus none of my friends are into this stuff, so that makes it difficult to have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread