2018 Supercross

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't followed supercross since the Jeremy McGrath, Jeff Emig, and Kevin Windham days. I watched what I could last season and followed the results. Was pretty exciting imho. Now I have tickets to the race in Houston and will probably buy tickets to the race in Dallas. Super excited!

So whats the low down on teams/riders? I'm a Yamaha guy at heart, but was rooting for Eli last season.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Man, I've been a Kawasaki guy since Ricky, Bubba then Villipoto.
Ever since Villy retired early, I haven't followed as much.

I don't mind Tomac, just didn't care for him when he was racing 250's. Dude was/is an over aggressive rider.

Another thing is I always forget what channel it's on(DTV)

50stangpower

Established Member
I love watching it. Really pisses me off how Fox airs some on FS1 and some on FS2. It is hard to get a cable package with FS2. My other gripe is that it is a westcoast thing so I always have to DVR it and catch it the next morning.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
I love watching it. Really pisses me off how Fox airs some on FS1 and some on FS2. It is hard to get a cable package with FS2. My other gripe is that it is a westcoast thing so I always have to DVR it and catch it the next morning.
I had sling for the first couple races. It had both FS1 and FS2. But after canceling sling I had to resort to youtube. Finding a decent quality video sucked.

Any excitment in the 250 class/riders to watch?

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Current view
c3c4ce1c8662e36d5df5f6f1ce21f2c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Gonna keep this going...this triple crown setup is interesting. Wonder how it’s going to shakeup the points standing.

Seeing Savatgy ride well this first race was good. Last weekend he had me on edge, with the mistakes that screwed him.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Got my tickets for Dallas today.

My memory sucked it was Ciancrilo(sp) that made all the mistakes in Houston...but today in heat 2 Savatgy’s crash looked bad. Hopefully he comes back for the LCQ.

Users who are viewing this thread