2017 New Years Photo Shoot (Terminator content)

u1cobra

Established Member
Final day of year end through new years holidays (Japan's tradition), I took my Terminator out to photo shoot.

First, I drove to west 2 hours to water mill park where is nice historic Japanese style water mill with background of 9,700ft mountain, unfortunately top of the mountain was in the cloud.
dafb6f72ad.jpg

afd99fec6e.jpg

26b9b93a20.jpg

After shoot, drove 1.5 hour to south east to next place.
Mt. Fuji from lake shore of Lake Shoji.
(North west view of Mt. Fuji)
d85b7f47a6.jpg

92db13eea7.jpg

Then next moved to Asagiri highlands with half hour cruise.
(West view of Mt. Fuji)
5585ae0b0f.jpg

59795c5f40.jpg

d731a95b11.jpg

dcb2883515.jpg

de241c646a.jpg

16ef992d47.jpg

fb87f68326.jpg

8c48997809.jpg

8d42cd295a.jpg

ac8faf724d.jpg

Then wait sunset
701171c1db.jpg

75c521314f.jpg

I hope you like photos.
Thanks for watching.:)

Rare40th

Established Member
Good Grief bud these photos are spectacular. Just started following you on Instagram and checking out your posts here. Love the pics and videos and I think it's awesome you have a DSG Terminator in Japan

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Great photos!!
The first 2 are my favorite.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Very nice photos as usual. I as well think it's awesome you have a terminator in Japan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Beautiful shots as always. One day I will visit your beautiful country. Been a bucket list top spot for a long time. Wish I could ship my car over and cruise with you when I finally go. Sounds expensive though.

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Great pix, just need to get you a quick release front licence plate bracket.

u1cobra

Established Member
Good Grief bud these photos are spectacular. Just started following you on Instagram and checking out your posts here. Love the pics and videos and I think it's awesome you have a DSG Terminator in Japan
Thank you so much for a comment and following my instagram.:)

Great photos!!
The first 2 are my favorite.
Thank you Tony!:)
There is one of my favorite place to take pics of my cars as long time.

Very nice photos as usual. I as well think it's awesome you have a terminator in Japan.
Thank you so much as always, Patrick!:)

Beautiful shots as always. One day I will visit your beautiful country. Been a bucket list top spot for a long time. Wish I could ship my car over and cruise with you when I finally go. Sounds expensive though.
Thank you so much as always, Carlos!:)
Please come to my country!
I always want to visit United States again(last visit was 18 years ago!), but always I spent my money to my cars...lol
Yeah, international shipping own car will be expensive (I think shipping is not so expensive but handling charge and insurance will be expensive).
If you can do that, tell me asap!
Drive USA with my Terminator with Japanese license plates is my dream.
Thanks again.

Great pix, just need to get you a quick release front licence plate bracket.
Thank you!:)
I use be thinking as so, but now I'm thinking Japanese license plate on American cars is unique and cool, so I don't want hide my license plates.;)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great photos, as always, and a great looking DSG Cobra, as always! :) I love the sunset photo with Mt. Fuji. Japan has such beautiful landscapes.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Dude, the scenery there is nuts. The mountains, grass, rolling hills, trees etc are something to be appreciated.

Great photos!

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
It totally is, but mt Fuji in the background also speaks volumes. It works either way.

I use be thinking as so, but now I'm thinking Japanese license plate on American cars is unique and cool, so I don't want hide my license plates.;)

u1cobra

Established Member
Great photos, as always, and a great looking DSG Cobra, as always! :) I love the sunset photo with Mt. Fuji. Japan has such beautiful landscapes.
Thank you Bob, as always!;)
Yeah I love that photo too, but I had mistake to park my car, it had to be more this side.

Dude, the scenery there is nuts. The mountains, grass, rolling hills, trees etc are something to be appreciated.

Great photos!

Very nice!!

floodstang

Established Member
Beautiful! I also think it would be an awesome experience to ship my car over there and cruise around with you.

u1cobra

Established Member
Beautiful! I also think it would be an awesome experience to ship my car over there and cruise around with you.
Let's do it!;)

I always love your photos. What's your instagram name?
Thank you.:)
Same as here, "u1cobra", but unfortunately I'm not a big fan og instagram, so I don't post so many pics.
But you can find my facebook link on this forum's my information page, and be a facebook friend you can see pics and vids more than here.

Users who are viewing this thread