2015 Hennessey Mustang.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
unimpressed with ANYTHING that charlatan does with any vehicle, especially mustangs.

GT915

Established Member
Okay, I get it that you guys do NOT like this dude, but in what world is the 750hp, whipple charged stang that ran 207 NOT a badass?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Okay, I get it that you guys do NOT like this dude, but in what world is the 750hp, whipple charged stang that ran 207 NOT a badass?
it was probably built from other customers parts. and it was touched by hennessy ergo no shits given

bdcardinal

I Spend car money on guns
Established Member
Premium Member

One that was made on the backs of stolen money and vehicles from numerous Viper owners. The owner and the company are pure scum and should never be trusted.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Worth noting that a lot of members here have Mustangs of various years that surpass the work that HPE does on these cars. I just don't care about anything related to Hennessey.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
What's wrong with hennessy?

liar, thief, crook, general asshole. Robs one customer to make another customer's car then lies to the owner of the parts care about what is going on. owes a pant load of people a pant load of money, runs one business into the ground and when the legal heat gets too bad he closes up shop and starts another business under a new name. and that is the GOOD stuff about him

VerySneaky

Bug Annihilator
Established Member
liar, thief, crook, general asshole. Robs one customer to make another customer's car then lies to the owner of the parts care about what is going on. owes a pant load of people a pant load of money, runs one business into the ground and when the legal heat gets too bad he closes up shop and starts another business under a new name. and that is the GOOD stuff about him

Geesh. Never knew. There's a hennessy Z06 in my area that's always at car shows. Thought they were more on par with Saleen, et al, but now I know........

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
IDK who built that car, it's BA!

How is this dude still in business with as many times as he's been sued?

earl lee

Established Member
IDK who built that car, it's BA!

How is this dude still in business with as many times as he's been sued?

The same way any other bad business. Our lovely country allows you to screw people, file bankruptcy and open up shop under a new name. Your old debt is washed away with your old company and you can start over and screw again.

Nothing wrong with it if the laws allow it. People love free market and capitalism, gonna have to accept the bad parts of it as well.

Users who are viewing this thread