2014 GT Handeling Woes

Chaney5.0

The two grand is not an issue and I love to mod my cars....hey, that's half the fun making them suit your driving style right? You got me wrong. BUT..... The gto did out handle my mustang any day of the week. I don't care how many people it upsets its true. And I wanted to know what to do to make my mustang not handle like a truck. Give it a rest. Geesh. It's 6:30am, going to work out, take my 10k run then going to wash and wax the car I hate so much you all think.
Im dealing exclusively with Steeda. There components will be on my car very shortly and I'm confident it will handle as I like. Btw....Steeda agreed as well the mustang stock couldn't come close to the handling I had in a gto, but after some work will surpass it and make me very happy.
As far as a boss mustang I didn't want a car loan or drop 44k on a mustang unless it was a used Shelby. For 42k with the discounts there giving now I would have bought a vette. Oh but there probably inferior to the mustang also right?

Nothing pisses me off more than an idiot who gets called saying an ignorant statement and then lies about it to get said statement acredited. Gto track times stock for stock don't come close to a 2014 base model v6 even. I am dead set on the fact that you can't drive. My C6 handles better than my stang with nothing but drop springs and tires on, but the difference is minimal really Only big difference is stock lcas give me wheel hop in corners etc where my c6 was planted. Now with the turbos it doesn't plant at all LOL

I'd tell a "Marine" who thought a gto was world class, that is about to drop a couple grand in suspension that the gto is better to get an easy sale

/end thread

Last edited:

jayman33

The two grand is not an issue and I love to mod my cars....hey, that's half the fun making them suit your driving style right? You got me wrong. BUT..... The gto did out handle my mustang any day of the week. I don't care how many people it upsets its true. And I wanted to know what to do to make my mustang not handle like a truck. Give it a rest. Geesh. It's 6:30am, going to work out, take my 10k run then going to wash and wax the car I hate so much you all think.
Im dealing exclusively with Steeda. There components will be on my car very shortly and I'm confident it will handle as I like. Btw....Steeda agreed as well the mustang stock couldn't come close to the handling I had in a gto, but after some work will surpass it and make me very happy.
As far as a boss mustang I didn't want a car loan or drop 44k on a mustang unless it was a used Shelby. For 42k with the discounts there giving now I would have bought a vette. Oh but there probably inferior to the mustang also right?

The fact that you are sticking to one company on suspension parts shows how ignorant you are. There are much better parts out there to be had besides steeda. I'm not bashing Steeda at all, they're a decent brand but their best product they have is outsourced from another company (springs). In general the stock 5.0 handles like crap, the live axle does not help either but..... the 5.0's handling is night and day to previous models. Steeda is going to tell you want you want to hear in regards to your GTO cause honestly.... how would they know how it handles. I'm partial to Mustangs, obviously, but I appreciate any other sports car out there.
Lastly, your GTO could of handled better than your mustang but you should of known that you would catch some slack by coming on a mustang forum and making the statements you did. Anyway, good luck in your venture on making a well handling mustang as it shouldn't be too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread