2013 GT500... the new Terminator?

BlackedSVT

Established Member
So many cars come these days with 400+ HP. In 2003 the Cobra owned the road, and will still destroy 9 out of 10 cars on the road, and came in uner 40k.

The GT500 is great piece of machinary, but it will never be to the masses what the 2003-2004 Cobra was.

swordjr24

WNALOSE
Established Member
Everything is over priced now days. Just how times change. I think what ford is doing is awesome, but there's still nothing like seeing a 03/04 cobra roaming the streets with a good stance. Best looking mustang in my opinion.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
yeah I just heard last night they are going for over sticker. not suprised

A handfull on E-Bay already from 72-85k

Last edited:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Who all has "Iron Fist, Lead Foot"? I do!!!
:rockon:
Bdubbs, you ever take a picture of the sticker? Lol

No, thats a good idea! I'll see if I can get under there and get a decent one!

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
I've seen more listed over 70k lol.... There are many ppl getting MSRP, but that's slowing down now that dealers are starting to get em on the floor than filling orders from the factory.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
There's one on the front bumper too... I got a pic somewhere..

Cool, I thought I seen another one somewhere on my car, just can't remember. I also have the book "Iron Fist, Lead Foot" but have only read about 20pgs so far.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Exellent book.. When you finish with it, it kinda re affirms my opinion of this car being a one-of-a-kind thing. To me, there will never be another Terminator, unless Chevy gives up making the 'maro again! HaHA!

So many cars come these days with 400+ HP. In 2003 the Cobra owned the road, and will still destroy 9 out of 10 cars on the road, and came in uner 40k.

The GT500 is great piece of machinary, but it will never be to the masses what the 2003-2004 Cobra was.

Very true. These cars have a unique look. They simply stick out from the mustang crowd. I still have such a hard time distinguishing a GT500 from most other S197s, unless it has the obvious color combos and stripes that are familiar on some GT500s.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
$65,000
$38,000

One is a Terminator, the other is over priced.

38k for the Terminator in 04' was a lot more over priced compared to how advanced and powerful the 13' is for $55k.

While it may not be a Terminator, seems like they had the same drive as the past.... Wasting the top Camaro.

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Cool, I thought I seen another one somewhere on my car, just can't remember. I also have the book "Iron Fist, Lead Foot" but have only read about 20pgs so far.

You got homework bro :p

I can't distinguish a 07-09 GT500 or 10-12. 13s are easy tho. I can spot a terminator from a mile away. Apparently everyone else can too.

Black306

Established Member
Here is the one on the rear bumper.

bumper_label.jpg

IIRC, the only "Terminator" marks are the sticker on the rear bumper and molded on the back side of the side scoop inserts.

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Awesome! Been waiting to see a pic of it. My sticker is long gone. Not there on mine. And I'm not gonna bother pulling a side scoop just to see the word terminator. If I wanted to see "Terminator" I'd just pop the hood and show off my radiator cover :rockon:

Quick Strike

Established Member
There was a "Terminator" sticker under the front bumper too! Mine was still sort of there last time it was on a lift.

Users who are viewing this thread