2013 GT500 front bumper conversion going onto 2011...

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
You need the 2 brackets that $32.64 each, that's really all you actually need to hold the bumper on.

GT undertray is the same, so you don't need that.

ScreenShot2012-09-11at103952AM.png

G-NOTE

Established Member
You need the 2 brackets that $32.64 each, that's really all you actually need to hold the bumper on.

GT undertray is the same, so you don't need that.

ScreenShot2012-09-11at103952AM.png

I appreciate it!

So AR3Z*8B455*A/ and B

Easy enough, what the hell is all the other stuff you have listed on there?

StevenStarke

Established Member
I appreciate it!

So AR3Z*8B455*A/ and B

Easy enough, what the hell is all the other stuff you have listed on there?

the 2012 style lip, the 2013 lip, the shroud that covers the radiator, the fog lamps with wiring extensions, the styrofoam piece that goes behind the bumper, the 2013 upper and lower grilles. I got alot of other stuff too that I didn't need.

StevenStarke

Established Member
And yes, I scrape the chin spoiler all the time, nothing I can do about it. Thank god it's cheap to replace!!

Beef Supreme

Established Member
Have you been talking with any companies on whether or not they'll be making an aftermarket upper grille?

StevenStarke

Established Member
Have you been talking with any companies on whether or not they'll be making an aftermarket upper grille?

Nah, I don't want to change it. I'll have my turbo kit in there soon enough and that will fill up the bottom pretty nicely.

rachelanne4579

Established Member
That looks hella sick. Had someone recommend the 13 GT500 rear bumperfor when I get my 11 or 12 GT :D Can't wait to get it. Mustangs are so much fun to customize. Why do people buy Camaros? :??:

StevenStarke

Established Member
That looks hella sick. Had someone recommend the 13 GT500 rear bumperfor when I get my 11 or 12 GT :D Can't wait to get it. Mustangs are so much fun to customize. Why do people buy Camaros? :??:

Thanks man!! Yea I considered a camaro but glad I stuck with this. Just needs a FMIC in there now. I'm thinking about doing a Paxton/Vortech setup.

Coyote5-0

Established Member
Ok I just went back and took a 2nd look. I had to look real closely, but it is painted. I'm going to be honest, something doesn't look right, looks like the body shop didn't match it well. Unless it looks better in person, I'd take it back and complain. I don't want to be one of those people that lie just to be nice.

Was the lip spoiler painted or left black?

Vvvvictor

I have same situation with u, can u tell me where did u buy all the stuff and how much did u spend? I was check in some website. stuff it is very expensive around 3,199 not include shipping fee (I'm living in Canada )

Last edited:

Vvvvictor

I have same situation with u, can u tell me where did u buy all the stuff and how much did u spend? I was check in some website. stuff it is very expensive around 3,199 not include shipping fee (I'm living in Canada )[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread