2013 Boss Photo Shoot (amateur)

65sohc

Established Member
I was worried about messing with perfection but after talking to a few different people who were running these springs they all said they did not loose the "magic" that a Boss is, I figured why not, give it a shot. It might be a tad bit more harsh then stock but the magic is still there. If anything you could turn down the stock shocks/struts a notch and I think it would feel just like stock.

I am about to try a different set of springs on the White Boss so I will let you know if it makes the ride better, worse or the same.

I'll be interested in hearing the results. My friend put BMR's on his GT. It's not harsh at all. Occasionally slightly bouncy but the superior Boss dampers would probably tame that.

chuckstang

Established Member
what are the prolines?

I have heard of eibach pro kit and sport lines... and I believe the sportlines lower the car a bit more in the rear. Im guessing your green one has the sportlines judging by the slammed look in the rear.

All look amazing! Nice garage

FKing1

Established Member
Installed Starkey Products fog light kit today.
Kit contained everything needed. Biggest problem for me was getting the original ducts off. Ended up having to take off the splitter to get a flat carpenters pry bar on the ducts to pry them off. Pay close attention to the directions as they must be followed exactly.
The lights work as advertised.
I am very pleased with the kit and Jason gave me the quoted discount for mentioning the SVT Forum.

ry%3D400

Dadz500

Established Member
Installed Starkey Products fog light kit today.
Kit contained everything needed. Biggest problem for me was getting the original ducts off. Ended up having to take off the splitter to get a flat carpenters pry bar on the ducts to pry them off. Pay close attention to the directions as they must be followed exactly.
The lights work as advertised.
I am very pleased with the kit and Jason gave me the quoted discount for mentioning the SVT Forum.

ry%3D400

Glad you are happy. Jason offers some excellent customer service and a nice product. I added the Hoen bulbs and they match the factory hid pretty closely but more importantly light up the road better, which after all is the point of the upgrade. I tried some cheap eBay bulbs first but it was a total waste of the $1.99 plus the $2.00 they charged to ship:rolling:

Dadz500

Established Member
Here are a couple I took today after my 9th coat of Zaino. You just have to love Zaino.
LSBoss1.jpg

Bosscool.jpg

DSC_0003-18.jpg

DSC_0004-19.jpg

LSBoss4.jpg

The Zaino put such a nice shine on it that you can see me and the white Boss reflecting from across the driveway.
LSBoss2.jpg

And the Shelby:
12Shelby1.jpg

It was a busy Zaino day, just finished car number 3 but too dark to take any photos of it.

Last edited:

whiplash306

Established Member
Dadz, would you please PM me with info concerning the fog light kit. Curious to know if the guy who does the foglight kit is considering adding the Hoen bulbs to his kit. Also am interested in your source for purchasing your BOSS as believe it or not, I am seriously considering offloading the C6ZO6 for a more comfortable driver - '13 BOSS 302.

FKing1

Established Member
If you order Hoen's make sure to get H11's not the H10's shown in their web-site fitment guide.
Web-site shows F11's out of stock. Mine are in route after returning H10's.

NJSP117

Established Member
449.00 for fog light you got to be f and kidding me and I have money. I paid cash for my GB BOSS. I could buy a shelby and another Boss cash but thats to much for f and fog lights. rather buy 450.00 in beer I just gave my wife 100.00 to buy nuts to feed the squirrels maybe I should have put the money to get fog lights or more beer!

Wow....classy post...

Dadz500

Established Member
Dadz, would you please PM me with info concerning the fog light kit. Curious to know if the guy who does the foglight kit is considering adding the Hoen bulbs to his kit. Also am interested in your source for purchasing your BOSS as believe it or not, I am seriously considering offloading the C6ZO6 for a more comfortable driver - '13 BOSS 302.

Sending PM now

Dadz500

Established Member
american muscle has the fog light kit for 339.00

I am not real sure where the $449 price came from, but if anyone else has them for less, Jason, I am sure can price match since he is the one who makes and sells the kits to all the retailers

Dadz500

Established Member
BTW - If anyone is looking for a great deal on my green Boss PM me, it is priced to sell quickly. Has Baer cross drilled and slotted rotors on all 4 corners and Eibach springs with a GT500 rear spoiler on it. PM me for price info.

FKing1

Established Member
american muscle has the fog light kit for 339.00

The American Muscle $339 fog light kit is for a V6 2012 Mustang and not a Boss 302. I searched their site and did not find a Boss fog lght kit.
Having investigated buying the components from Ford the Starkey price is reasonable and worth the $$ IMO.
Installed it on my 13 Boss and have HOEN's on the way.

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
Matt as always the cars look great. I finally found a dd, it's not anything new but it's a damn nice car.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread