2013 Boss Photo Shoot (amateur)

Dadz500

Established Member
So did a little photo shoot this morning for Jason Starkey so he could add some photos to his website of cars he installed his foglight kit on. So, to say I am not a professional photographer would be a gross under statement, hopefully the photos he took look much better then mine. I thought I would share anyway because I am a bit of a photo whore.

When my Shelby comes back from having the stripes painted on I am going to find someone who is a professional to come and take photos of them all for me. So, if anyone knows one in the Daytona/Orlando area please let me know. I would really love to have some nice photos of my cars.

The gray one is not mine, a Buddies car Jason installed the light kit on as well.

BossPS8.jpg

BossPS7.jpg

BossPS5.jpg

BossPS4.jpg

BossPS3.jpg

BossPS2.jpg

BossPS1.jpg

Last edited:

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
Matt, your cars look awesome, I wish I could afford my hobby add you have, congrats!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Dadz500

Established Member
Great shots! The red looks really good! Keep the photos coming....

Thanks Bill. The red really pops after doing the first 3 coats of Zaino. I am still not a fan of red, but as everything else with this car, it is not the norm for me and I love the red. I am actually thinking of putting my new wheels and brakes on the red one and then the wheels that are on the Sterling Gray one in the photo are my wheels as well and might powder coat those black and put them on the GHIG. What do you think?

Matt, your cars look awesome, I wish I could afford my hobby add you have, congrats!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks Gilby. Did you speak to Brian yet, a big part of being able to afford them is buying them "right" and he helps me do that.

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
Thanks Gilby. Did you speak to Brian yet, a big part of being able to afford them is buying them "right" and he helps me do that.

Well the wife isn't exactly on the same page as I am. I might end up parting with my cobra to make the boss happen but for me it's hard to do. I just know I want something with some power and comfort. I was thinking about a shelby but I just love your ghig boss.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Dadz500

Established Member
Well the wife isn't exactly on the same page as I am. I might end up parting with my cobra to make the boss happen but for me it's hard to do. I just know I want something with some power and comfort. I was thinking about a shelby but I just love your ghig boss.

Sent from my SCH-I535

Well the deal on the boss will never get any better then what he will give you, you should talk to him and email him a bunch of photos of the 98 to see what he would give you on a trade, but if that car is clean I would just sell it on your own. Should sell pretty quick depending on condition, mileage and price. I had a 96' Cobra Vert that I did a bunch of stuff on and that, out of all the cars I have owned is still my favorite I think. It was my first real Mustang and I rebuilt that entire car and had it painted and it was beautiful when it was done. I still miss it.

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
Well the deal on the boss will never get any better then what he will give you, you should talk to him and email him a bunch of photos of the 98 to see what he would give you on a trade, but if that car is clean I would just sell it on your own. Should sell pretty quick depending on condition, mileage and price. I had a 96' Cobra Vert that I did a bunch of stuff on and that, out of all the cars I have owned is still my favorite I think. It was my first real Mustang and I rebuilt that entire car and had it painted and it was beautiful when it was done. I still miss it.

You're not helping me. I love the car too and it's my first Mustang. I don't want to regret selling it. I just have a feeling that the stangs are going to start going dowell as they did in the 70s. I want to get one before that happens... The car is mint and always sets in my garage. I just turned over 100k this year on it. I also don't want to get into a bind I've been without a car payment for so long I don't want another but I just sunk a bunch of money in my garage. I don't regret it, just wish I still had the reserves for the boss as well

Sent from my SCH-I535

Dadz500

Established Member
So a couple of more shots from Jason's camera. Mush easier to see the foglight upgrade in these.
BossFS108.jpg

BossFS107.jpg

BossFS120.jpg

BossFS113.jpg

ShelbyKid

It sounds stock..
Established Member
Lovin that RR Boss! Never thought i'd want a red one, but that Red looks real good. Nice pair of Boss' you have there.

ibismojo

Established Member
Here's a little HDR to the original above:
boss-hdr.jpg

If you shot it in RAW, I might be able to get better quality out of it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread