2013 Boss Photo Shoot (amateur)

Dadz500

Established Member
Lovin that RR Boss! Never thought i'd want a red one, but that Red looks real good. Nice pair of Boss' you have there.

I don't like red cars at all, but have always sort of liked Mustangs in red, but the Boss in red I just love. Not sure if it is because it has enough stickers on it to break it up or what, but I really like it. I am even starting to like it more then my GHIG.

svt1111

Established Member
Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. The green car has springs, right?

That V6 car looks decent too.

I never noticed how small the splitter was on the 13's until now. I like it!

Dadz500

Established Member
Nice! Dadz did you get rid of your roush??

Roush is gone. I had my fun, and did my thing, now I move on, pretty normal for me to keep a car 3 months or less, normally less. Still have my Shelby though, I don't think that car is going anywhere.

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
Cars look great...good pictures of the GHIG & Red ones to show the difference in spring drop!

May I suggest the HOEN Xenon Match Bulbs for the fog-lights...would look a ton better!!

Dadz500

Established Member
Cars look great...good pictures of the GHIG & Red ones to show the difference in spring drop!

May I suggest the HOEN Xenon Match Bulbs for the fog-lights...would look a ton better!!

Already on the way. I had ordered LED bulbs but they were too wide so I changed up and ordered the HOEN's since I know they work well.

Dadz500

Established Member
Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. The green car has springs, right?

That V6 car looks decent too.

I never noticed how small the splitter was on the 13's until now. I like it!

I forgot to mention the V6, I agree it looks decent, I actually think better then decent. He is the lucky recipient of all my take off parts from all the cars so we have added leather, wheels, suspension, fog lights, rear spoiler and some other bits and pieces, so for what started off as a base car with not one option it has come a long way. He is a good friend of mine and helps me to take care of all my cars since I am unable to until after my back surgery.

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
Roush is gone. I had my fun, and did my thing, now I move on, pretty normal for me to keep a car 3 months or less, normally less. Still have my Shelby though, I don't think that car is going anywhere.

Can I just buy your ghig boss in a few months?

Sent from my SCH-I535

Dadz500

Established Member
Can I just buy your ghig boss in a few months?

Sent from my SCH-I535

I don't see myself getting rid of either Boss or Shelby. I am trying to just add to the collection now and not flip so I am trying to buy cars that won't drop like a rock and are harder to come by at good prices.

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
I don't see myself getting rid of either Boss or Shelby. I am trying to just add to the collection now and not flip so I am trying to buy cars that won't drop like a rock and are harder to come by at good prices.

Im going to be calling Brian at lunch. Those build gates should work out nicely and give me time to sell the cobra...

Sent from my SCH-I535

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member

How to get Harness & price.

Thanks for info.

I will PM you contact info.

I wil PM you contact info as well.

I'd like a PM on this mod as well! What is the latest for HID usage as foglights now???

And toss that Zaino in the garbage and get some Zymol HD-Cleanse pre-wax then top it off with Zymol Carbon!!!!

zymolcarbon7.jpg

Last edited:

Dadz500

Established Member
Got some new wheels today for the Red Boss and figured I would share.
BossNW1.jpg

BossNW.jpg

BossNW3.jpg

and a new ride to add to the stable
BossWhite.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread