2013 BOSS Hellion TT

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member

D.T.R

Established Member
Steve, i didn't want to start a thread to ask this stupid question, but, at what WHP is the stock fuel system (with the addition of bigger injectors) maxes out on e85?
Is it possible to make 700whp on e85 with just ID1000s and a BAP? Or do you think we can make 700whp on pump? (11:1 compression, built motor)

Last edited:

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Steve, i didn't want to start a thread to ask this stupid question, but, at what WHP is the stock fuel system (with the addition of bigger injectors) maxes out on e85?
Is it possible to make 700whp on e85 with just ID1000s and a BAP? Or do you think we can make 700whp on pump? (11:1 compression, built motor)

this car made 800 on the stock pump with 80s, BAP and 93.

ID1000 or 80s with a BAP can do it. We just perfer swapping a fuel system over 650. Just our safety factor

Last edited by a moderator:

D.T.R

Established Member
this car made 800 on the stock pump with 80s, BAP and 93.

ID1000 or 80s with a BAP can do it. We just perfer swapping a fuel system over 650. Just our safety factor

Good lord, 800whp on a stock fuel pump? ROFL... these cars never cease to amaze me dude. Geezzz..

I know you prefer a full fuel system, but I think I'm going to start out with a bap and FIC900cc injectors. The full fuel system and built trans will have to be for next year :nonono:

stangphan

Established Member
I can't read any if these replies because my mind is wondering if ill ever find a chick that will but me a twin turbo setup. She's a keeper

BUCKET

Established Member
Why is that vid not popping up for me......

Never mind. Got it to work. Stupid hangar

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
Bump.
I was just wondering, if I'm going turbo, and installing a Boss 302 intake mani, would I need the install kit ? Whatever is included on that, I believe some evap hoses and what not... or I just need the manifold by itself?

BUCKET

Established Member
Idk what comes with the install kit.....had to remake rear evap purge line with rubber hose. Front line to pcv becomes vacuum/boost ref. pcv valves have breathers on them now.

As for updates, none. Was out of town last 5 days. Have three weeks to work my butt off and get something done to the car. then off another two weeks away from the car. Can't seem to get anything done

D.T.R

Established Member
Hmmm... maybe i'll sell my JLT catch can then...
Maybe Steve@BBR can chime in on the boss intake question?

I hear you dude, I haven't been able to wrench on my other car in about 3 weeks either. Between work and school... it's killing me...

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Hmmm... maybe i'll sell my JLT catch can then...
Maybe Steve@BBR can chime in on the boss intake question?

I hear you dude, I haven't been able to wrench on my other car in about 3 weeks either. Between work and school... it's killing me...

Sell it. You can't run the catch cans because you will be pressurizing your crankcase if you use it. The passenger side port gets turned into a boost/vacuum reference and then you run the breathers on the valve cover or run them to a catch can.

D.T.R

Established Member
Sell it. You can't run the catch cans because you will be pressurizing your crankcase if you use it. The passenger side port gets turned into a boost/vacuum reference and then you run the breathers on the valve cover or run them to a catch can.

Sounds like a plan. Does the kit come with the breathers?

Users who are viewing this thread