2013 BOSS Hellion TT

BUCKET

Established Member
Both are FL tagged already as is my perminate addy. Checking site now for tag!

Checked. All three ideas are open...... Hmmm

Last edited:

CMIYC

Established Member
I know you said SW is doing the exhaust with an x-pipe but are you still gonna try to keep some kind of side exits?

Turbos + xpipe + side dumps + 4" SW chambers = Soooooo much WIN!!!!:bowdown:

BUCKET

Established Member
All stock boss exhaust is on the floor, those side pipes are like 1.5" dia. I took the plates out just to hear it about two days before tear down. It's more for sound than anything. I will be running full 3" down pipes, 3" x pipe, 3" all the way out the back. Plus kick some weight at same time.

No chambered mufflers........

CMIYC

Established Member
All stock boss exhaust is on the floor, those side pipes are like 1.5" dia. I took the plates out just to hear it about two days before tear down. It's more for sound than anything. I will be running full 3" down pipes, 3" x pipe, 3" all the way out the back. Plus kick some weight at same time.

No chambered mufflers........

Ah I see. I'm sure the entire stock exhaust weighs a ton. Aren't those SW retro chambered mufflers you posted on the first page?

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Bucket, if you look at MRT's website they have some boss specific exhaust stuff, at least one has a 3" x-pipe with a provision for the side exhaust, just some food for thought.

BUCKET

Established Member
Ah I see. I'm sure the entire stock exhaust weighs a ton. Aren't those SW retro chambered mufflers you posted on the first page?

You may be right idk what they are called, all I know they are the furthest thing from "mufflers" I have seen/used.

Looks like I will be firing it off tomorrow night! Got plugs, some lines, battery, load tune,once over everything/instructions, hit the key....

BUCKET

Established Member
IT'S ALIVE! Vids tomorrow, got one open down pipe.

Got to work tomorrow, so bed now. But I did drive it to gas station no front bumper

CA3AB7B3-2318-4F18-92F9-6EFA59D12E59-16976-000008C60413A527.jpg

BUCKET

Established Member
Waiting for gopro hero 3 black to drop on the 14th..... Then plenty of vids. Those using go pro, what software are you editing with?

Errrr looks like they are on hold till the 29th now..... Lame sauce

Last edited:

BUCKET

Established Member
Be great if they release the thing so I can buy it....the silver and white version of the hero 3 are out what's the deal? I want the black for the low light and 12mgp..

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Congrats Man!!! How long did take you to install the kit? Thanks

I picked up my Boss last night and plan to get the Hellion kit soon.

BUCKET

Established Member
Are you mikes friend down in south Florida?

Time. I started it on the first and worked on it till Sunday in day time only with a friends help. Then all week I have been wrenching after work each night with a friend. Few times hit spots that I had to stop and ask questions. Not hard. Just a lot of stuff to do, some of them in tight places.

thebull

150 or Bust
Established Member
Are you mikes friend down in south Florida?

Time. I started it on the first and worked on it till Sunday in day time only with a friends help. Then all week I have been wrenching after work each night with a friend. Few times hit spots that I had to stop and ask questions. Not hard. Just a lot of stuff to do, some of them in tight places.

Yes I'm mikes friend. Thanks for the info.

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
Awesome...you are my hero.

Make sure to get a good external mic for the Go-Pro. It makes all of the difference in sound quality.

Mike

Bowtie-X

Oh No.. not a NOOB again.
Established Member
You have one heck of a wife!!! I need to tell my fiancé to get her butt out and go get a real job LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BUCKET

Established Member
Just did AC system. Great friend who has been helping had pump and everything we needed and some knowledge of it. All is good. Got some pics to load. Running super fat on fuel and everything as to be expected from base tune.

Users who are viewing this thread