2013 5.0 Build Thread - VORTECH/FORGESTAR/APR Widebody/KW V3 Coilovers and much more

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
^ +1

Widebody just doesn't look right to me on mustangs newer than foxbodys.

But, as long as the owner likes and enjoys it - that's all that matters. I bet OP's happy as hell its finally out of the shop. Nice to follow the progress of it all.

I would imagine you're running significantly wider tires?

Last edited:

DSG2003SVT

Gray only, please
Established Member
I respect the work that was put into this, it looks very meticulously done. However, it's not my taste. There are too many huge scoops/vents and strange body lines for my liking. I like the idea of a wide body kit for the Mustang, but I would prefer something that looks more like a stock body with some width added to it. I know that the price is ridiculous, but I love the look of the new wide body that Steeda recently released. It's a much more subtle approach.

MR.SVT

Established Member
i respect the work that was put into this, it looks very meticulously done. However, it's not my taste. There are too many huge scoops/vents and strange body lines for my liking. I like the idea of a wide body kit for the mustang, but i would prefer something that looks more like a stock body with some width added to it. I know that the price is ridiculous, but i love the look of the new wide body that steeda recently released. It's a much more subtle approach.
+1

Users who are viewing this thread