2012+ Boss 302 Owner List

earlycobra

Established Member
I work for another (non-ford) dealership, and cut to the chase with them. They actually attempted to refund my deposit 3 times after I had signed paperwork, it's the biggest nightmare I've ever been through with a dealership (it is on in Austin, I won't flame them here but the name is the same as a bargain brand of coffee :) ). In the end, after setting an appointment with the owner of their dealership and working my way up through the GM they completed the deal.

I wouldn't pay MSRP, there were 5 GHIG Boss 302s that I found right away in Texas and just started calling until someone took my deal. High-volume dealerships are selling scared, have been for 3-4 years. They know that if you make enough phone calls, someone is going to eventually blow the car out to you at invoice... eventually you find one that just wants the unit and the trunk money.

yknot

Established Member
Wow..so many Boss owners, that's great! I got my # 1225, Boss 302 on June25, 2012. it is a 2013 Boss 302 in School Bus Yellow, with all the options. I also paid MSRP for it, and got the paint protection and gap insurance for it. To date, i have installed a set of electric exhasut cut-outs, a Custom breather set-up and the transmission scoop. I also plan on attending the Boss track attack driving school later this year....Any one else going to Utal for the Ford sponsered school?

Boss949

Established Member
2013 Boss #949 (From CTS V to Boss)

2013 Boss #949 Performance White Recaros, Track Key, Exhaust Discs removed. Purchased in Florida, picking up Monday and driving back to DFW.

2 weeks ago today, I was at the Friday Nite Drags at Texas Motor Speedway in my 2004 CTS V. Lost both races. Wife said, "you can't come back unless you are faster and louder". She said to call our daughter Kathy who works at Ford Dealership in FL and see if they have any fast Mustangs.
I called her on Sat. Called me back on Monday (7/16) "Dad, there is a 2013 Boss 302 on the showroom floor. If you want it, you can buy it for D Plan

In 3 days, I had the V sold; purchased One Way tickets to Orlando. Picking it up on Monday. I'm pumped!!! What a wife and what a daughter to hook me up!!

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
2013 Boss #949 Performance White Recaros, Track Key, Exhaust Discs removed. Purchased in Florida, picking up Monday and driving back to DFW.

2 weeks ago today, I was at the Friday Nite Drags at Texas Motor Speedway in my 2004 CTS V. Lost both races. Wife said, "you can't come back unless you are faster and louder". She said to call our daughter Kathy who works at Ford Dealership in FL and see if they have any fast Mustangs.
I called her on Sat. Called me back on Monday (7/16) "Dad, there is a 2013 Boss 302 on the showroom floor. If you want it, you can buy it for .......(i will fill in the blank later).

In 3 days, I had the V sold; purchased One Way tickets to Orlando. Picking it up on Monday. I'm pumped!!! What a wife and what a daughter to hook me up!!

Awesome story, welcome aboard !!!

justthebest

Driving like it's my job
Established Member
Just hit the 600 mile mark in my '13 LS, #234. Coming back to SVTP after a break. Busy reading up on all Boss-related things!

wikdlx

The Bone
Established Member
2013 Boss, white, Recaros, cover, #1422

oh yeah, paid UNDER MSRP! :)

boss1.jpg

boss3.jpg

NJSP117

Established Member
#1660 Grabber blue was delivered last week to me last week thanks to Matt (Dadz500) and Brian...what an awesome car...mods have already started....

Image2.jpg

01stallion

ford guy
Established Member
I just passed a 2013 GHIG BOSS in around Rocky Mount, NC on 64. What an awesome looking car

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
#1660 Grabber blue was delivered last week to me last week thanks to Matt (Dadz500) and Brian...what an awesome car...mods have already started....

Image2.jpg

cool! another grabber blue boss in NJ....although I've only seen a white one on the streets so far....where in NJ?

boss150

Established Member
'13 Boss 302 LS #150 Black. Found it online at dealership while working out of the country and the wife went and done the paper work and everything for me but they kinda had there way with her on price. But she got them back a couple days later. It sat on the showroom floor for 3 weeks after paperwork was done until i got back into the States.

Users who are viewing this thread