2011+ Turbo kit giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsb5772

Established Member
Slim line dual fan setup to replace stock fan.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Makin' room!

CPRsm

^^^^ I'd say the fans have proven themselves adequately on multiple 1100rwhp+ cars. (Including in Tx ;) ) I'd put them against the stocker no problem.

Do you guys have a website?
Sorry I missed this. Website is being updated from its former forum based style to a more traditional site. Keeping up with and banning the spammers became too time consuming lol. Anything you want to know I could share here if tou have any questions.

Dustin, Check your Inbox!
PM'd ya back Jorge. Helluva project idea.

^ I think last time I heard he was flying out of state for some testing on a kit? (maybe)

Figure that's why he may not be answering :shrug:
Yeah totally missed all these somehow. Was out of state for a few days but was still perusing the forums when not waking my customers neighbors wrenching til 1am lol. Put oil pump gears in an aluminator and threw in the kmember and engine. Wanted to get some test fitting done. The first kits I like to help install or be very invloved in. Asking for measurements, clearances, ease of install, etc. Make sure everything thing fits the way it should, and jigs are doing their job. Want it to be unparalleled in fit and finish, and think it will be. This test was a coyote swap, so it was even more interesting. Now I need to find a coyote swap into an SN-95 or new edge to build a kit for an over seas customer. Finding a swap in the smog nazi state is kinda hard lol. Everything is fitting exactly the same as on the test cars here and the ones customers are installing themselves. So we've been quiet but still testing and cranking stuff out.

CPRsm

Tested to 500 degrees in an oven and it still held!! In his wife's oven no less!
But these can also come in camo if that's what your geographical location requires lol

1186257_382384198554734_1709090240_n.jpg

CPRsm

Custom filters in. Easy to remove for the track. Not the race cover we use, but you get the point lol

image-50.jpg

image-51.jpg

Last edited:

rsb5772

Established Member
Got my 80/96 in. Can't wait to hang this heavy thing on my car!

I'll stick with the bare natural finish.

D2464933-D8C9-4460-9636-D71C200FDFF7-991-000000CFD92F91C4_zps056db8aa.jpg

05557651-9450-40A0-AEA6-AD31604A254D-991-000000CFEF6C02B1_zpsfccc1c21.jpg

Last edited:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
No balls....… :D

Got any more numbers/times from anyone new? I know mastwolf is close

CPRsm

No balls....… :D
[/img] Wussy, only went for the 1300rwhp turbo LOL

Got any more numbers/times from anyone new? I know mastwolf is close
Not yet. All the guys wanted huge HP. The T6 stuff took some time to change. Down pipe, flange, turbo mount, etc. Now the guys w no time to install the kit, have turbos. Guys who are taken apart waiting, are waiting on turbos lol. The 84's will also be out soon. So lots of Tom foolery to follow :burnout:

Did I win?????
"Check's in the mail!!" ;-)

JM01

Established Member
PM'd ya back Jorge. Helluva project idea.

Thanks for answering all of my questions today at your shop Dustin!
You now have another client for your CPR turbo kit. It will be quite a challenge though...

Jorge

rsb5772

Established Member
Thanks for answering all of my questions today at your shop Dustin!
You now have another client for your CPR turbo kit. It will be quite a challenge though...

Jorge

Don't do it Dustin, look at his avatar!

Jk

CPRsm

Man if it was up to you guys I would have given away more kits than Terry's sold lol

Don't do it Dustin, look at his avatar!

Jk
I know!! I told him he had to sell it before I sold him a kit and he agreed! Lmao!
I let it slide though. This is going to be a semi custom kit to fit a coyote swap into a '55 F100.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Man if it was up to you guys I would have given away more kits than Terry's sold lol

I know!! I told him he had to sell it before I sold him a kit and he agreed! Lmao!
I let it slide though. This is going to be a semi custom kit to fit a coyote swap into a '55 F100.

Build thread?!

CPRsm

First post with eligible names has heen updated. A few guys on the verge of pulling the trigger. Don't be the 16th person lol

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
Dustin,
When you send me my free kit (with a t-brake of course), please make sure it fits a 4eye coupe chassis...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread