2011+ Turbo kit giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPRsm

Yuuup. Converted another to the darkside yesterday w a promod block. Going to be getting silly here in the next few months

hmmm....isn't this enticing...
Just wait son! Ain't seen nothing yet. Working on a fuel system for you guys. A few different versions from purely drop in, to 900rwhp on corn. Oem reliable, still ECU controlled so no relays or wiring to run, and still under 1,000 dollars. Purely drop in with no fuel lines to run may be under 700. Should be perfect for the stock engine guys wanting E85 reliably without a bap.

New things coming w the tbrake as well. More info there w the up coming group buy :rockon:

Last edited:

Mad_Marc

Procharged!
Established Member
SWEET!!! Keep up the good work man, we will see what MMR+CPR+AED+6spd can do soon lol :banana:

D.T.R

Established Member
x2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you don't need no brake purchase... this is for boosted cars only.
you're too slow for a brake :lol1: :D

If you can't spin your tires this does not apply to you :lol1:

Last edited:

D.T.R

Established Member
fuel system goes in saturday, hopefully get it tuned sunday or monday. I'll keep it on pump 93 for ya :lol1: :poke:

TexasStang4585

Snake eater
Established Member
Uh oh you guys better pull the trigger if you want to join the Darkside and still want to get the chance for the raffle give away.....I'll give it a week when kit 15 gets sold. :rockon:

twistedneck

Established Member
Dustin what is the limit for boost handling on a forged motor with 10:1 flatops? Assume MMR Sportsman block. i've heard of flat top piston coyote motors holding 26psi on E85.. i know we would need you upgraded housing to get to that boost with a ported head and high rpm engine.

Is it possible to rev the engine much higher to reduce cylinder pressure and tolerate more boost and create more HP? Seems a ramped boost controller is more for motor safety on a coyote than grip!

CPRsm

We haven't seen a limit yet at even close to 1200rwhp thru an A6. That was E85 and 10-1 as well.
Depending on how high you want to rev it 12-1 doesn't seem to have a limit either. Fastest mod engine on the planet it 12-1 w 50+ psi. He spins over 9k though. You can limit cyl pressure by changing cam timing, valve events w new cams or hotside to delay boost and bring it in hard up top. For the same reasons you are thinking, you'd be surprised what you can get away w on pump if you add a few psi after peak cyl pressure.

If you do it with cams it will have to be duration and lift. As the rpms go up the window the fill a cyl become smaller. Phasing cams will help keep some bottom end. But the duration is going to kill cyl pressure down low. These cams only have an exh valve opening of 48.5 if I remember right. The evac the exhaust sooner you need to open the valve a little sooner. But the EGT's will be higher and need a larger turbine to process more volume.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Hell yes! Need to start another thread, "What would you do if you won the CPR Giveaway"

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
18750EF5-F3A9-4B78-8281-081284AA1FEC_zpsoonm7eqs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread