2011+ Turbo kit giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.T.R

Established Member
Motor to the machine shop.....whaaaaaa?

Come on I know you wanna take on my 50,000 mile Stock long block!

I think I'll lock in the Fastest, Highest mileage, Yellow Automatic with a Single turbo in the Universe title.....

:beer::rockon::pop:
Chris
I told you i wasn't going turbo just to stay at 600whp... if that's what I wanted I wouldn't have went turbo... I would've kept the spray :D

idk i heard someone say "run what you brung" :D

Last edited:

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
I told you i wasn't going turbo just to stay at 600whp... if that's what I wanted I wouldn't have went turbo... I would've kept the spray :D

idk i heard someone say "run what you brung" :D

Not Skerd....

Who knows I might find me a long block :shrug: ....after I find some money.

Regardless who does what, We will get it all on film and it should be a good time. Get some people together and get some beers/food afterwards.

You going to FL2k?

CPRsm

I think I'll lock in the Fastest, Highest mileage, Yellow Automatic with a Single turbo in the Universe title.....

:beer::rockon::pop:
Chris
If somebody beats ya you can just add another label to that title and you're good. :lol:

Last edited:

dabster

Established Member
^ give me some time broham. My 2014 will be here in about a month... and my TT kit should be here next week. Then the motor has to go to the machine shop and what not..

What all are you doing to the block? You're shooting for 1000 right? you animal.

Last edited:

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Well, if you guys are interested, it's a mustang dyno. He said he could probably work a good deal if a few people showed up. I'm also sure I could talk him into allowing us to cook burgers, dogs and such there. They have plenty of room.

An no rush DTR, I know perfection takes time... :beer: I'm just ready to have a reason to take a day off to enjoy some cars!!

D.T.R

Established Member
Not Skerd....

Who knows I might find me a long block :shrug: ....after I find some money.

Regardless who does what, We will get it all on film and it should be a good time. Get some people together and get some beers/food afterwards.

You going to FL2k?
Yes sir I will be at FL2K. Are you?
You wont be the only one with the long block :D
[QUOTED=CPRsm;13204846]If somebody beats ya you can just add another label to that title and you're good. :lol:[/QUOTE]
:lol1:
What all are you doing to the block? You're shooting for 1000 right? you animal.
Yes. I have a forged rotating assembly sittng at home that as of right now will be listed for sale. The change of plans now include an aluminator crate longblock.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Yes. I have a forged rotating assembly sittng at home that as of right now will be listed for sale. The change of plans now include an aluminator crate longblock.

Oh really?

How much?

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
^ I think last time I heard he was flying out of state for some testing on a kit? (maybe)

Figure that's why he may not be answering :shrug:

S

Sulli99van

Slim line dual fan setup to replace stock fan.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread