2008 University of Maryland Spring Meet for charity

HURTNEM

Well Blow Me Down!!!
Established Member
LMAO! Who knows. The car looked and sounded like it put down good numbers on the dyno, but apparently they got upset when someone asked me to rev mine up so they could hear it. Next thing you know, they are over talkin' trash. He also claimed it put down 400rwhp, which would surprise me...sounded like more than that. Anyway, once I told him to meet me at MIR he said they only street race...I told him to bad and left.

I was sooooooo tempted to add that they only street race because they are afraid to see the kind of times the car would actually be able to put down at a race track. Nothing like a 1200hp dyno queen that runs 11.50's...lol :poke:

Mike, don't worry about the Supras, I killed one for you yesterday leaving the show. I always tell people don't mess with Supras, because they may have 900HP under that hood. However, I was about to leave the show and one road pass me with SNK KLR on his plate. I assumed he's means Vipers and isn't actually worried about Cobras however, you can't ride pass me with that on your tag and expect me to not address it. He waved me to follow him and I oblidged (cause I'm a team player lol) and I commenced to tighten him straight up the first chance we got. Bottom line is Cobra 1 Supra 0

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Mike, don't worry about the Supras, I killed one for you yesterday leaving the show. I always tell people don't mess with Supras, because they may have 900HP under that hood. However, I was about to leave the show and one road pass me with SNK KLR on his plate. I assumed he's means Vipers and isn't actually worried about Cobras however, you can't ride pass me with that on your tag and expect me to not address it. He waved me to follow him and I oblidged (cause I'm a team player lol) and I commenced to tighten him straight up the first chance we got. Bottom line is Cobra 1 Supra 0

LOL, sweet....I behaved myself almost the entire way home :beer:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, so here are a couple of the shots I took (and one from the wife):

Before the show:
richard_qtr.JPG

fishtail_back.JPG

Proof that Marlon was there:
marlon_proof.JPG

Rodney:
IMG_1542.JPG

Dale:
dale_cookin.JPG

Little Timmy Minor:
tim.JPG

And Mo (who had NO idea who I was...lol!):
more_mo.JPG

The show:
show1.JPG

show2.JPG

show3.JPG

show4.JPG

show5.JPG

Tylers accident:(
tyler_accident.JPG

TRBO VNM

great pics...except Tylers. poor guy.

what the hell is up with Mo? what kind of face is she trying to make, cause it ain't working..lol

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I guess he's not going to need a detail for OC. Anyone want his spot on the schedule?

TRBO VNM

What happened to Tyler's car? I'm assuming it happened during the event?

got t-boned on the lovely UMD campus like Tim did. before we got to the show. girl ran the stop sign and she tried saying she wasn't at fault and then the campus police wanted no part in the situation. I guess they aren't there to serve and protect. more like collect a pay check

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
I guess he's not going to need a detail for OC. Anyone want his spot on the schedule?

Maybe...when is it?

Between the pollen, those damn maple tree winged seed things, and a couple time caught in the rain, my car is a firggin' MESS right now! :nonono:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
got t-boned on the lovely UMD campus like Tim did. before we got to the show. girl ran the stop sign and she tried saying she wasn't at fault and then the campus police wanted no part in the situation. I guess they aren't there to serve and protect. more like collect a pay check

Probably true for some of them, since I got no follow up on my car being broken into either time. I even heard they found out who did it the second time, but I was never informed of it by the police. I asked them about the video tapes where they saw the guys, and the officer had no idea. :rollseyes

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
yea i was right behind tyler when the girl hit him. She took off then slowed down like she saw him and then like punched it and struck him. I couldnt believe that the girl said it was his fault.
She hit him so hard his back right tire left the ground. rodney and myself parked at the scene and the cop told us to leave.. I thought it was good to have witnesses...???

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Lol you did pretty good. well maybe that one time you hit it because i wanted to hear it.:rockon:

Yeah, and that guy in the magnum got really annoyed when I didn't stay in it. He thought I was trying to race him, not just give you a quick throttle blip. Then about 5 minutes later it looked like his "lambo" door popped open and he had to pull off the road...lol.

Callaway Cobra

speeding
Established Member
Yeah, and that guy in the magnum got really annoyed when I didn't stay in it. He thought I was trying to race him, not just give you a quick throttle blip. Then about 5 minutes later it looked like his "lambo" door popped open and he had to pull off the road...lol.

Haha i saw him get next to you and then take off. What a :loser: lol

Users who are viewing this thread