2008 University of Maryland Spring Meet for charity

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
I was there today, was a ton of fun. HISSIN has a nice car! Who was wearing a maca shirt today, owns a red mustang, has chrome stuff under the hood, and bought it like that. I was the guy in the "IT" shirt.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I was there also....and I think I might have just earned Dales SN. I'm a little overdone, as is my wife.

Had a good time though, but I could have done without the supra guys talkin' trash on the way out.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
It was nice to see everyone! Show was huge as expected. Dont worry about the Supra Guy's Mike. They ar just but hurt since their cars sound like crap LOL!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Were they mad at you for having a faster car?:shrug:

LMAO! Who knows. The car looked and sounded like it put down good numbers on the dyno, but apparently they got upset when someone asked me to rev mine up so they could hear it. Next thing you know, they are over talkin' trash. He also claimed it put down 400rwhp, which would surprise me...sounded like more than that. Anyway, once I told him to meet me at MIR he said they only street race...I told him to bad and left.

I was sooooooo tempted to add that they only street race because they are afraid to see the kind of times the car would actually be able to put down at a race track. Nothing like a 1200hp dyno queen that runs 11.50's...lol :poke:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
It was nice to see everyone! Show was huge as expected. Dont worry about the Supra Guy's Mike. They ar just but hurt since their cars sound like crap LOL!

HA, hey, I was proud of myself for not returning the favor. I"m sure I could have made him mad pretty quick, but I held my tongue, and just told him to come down to MIR. Kinda figured he'd back off after that, and I was right. Of course...what he doesn't know is that he'd probably outrun me anyway because the car won't go into gear with any kind of speed at the moment. lol.

wheelhopper

Established Member
Where they trying to lay some smack on you Mike?

Don't worry, just cause they have big muffler tips, that does not make them fast.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I was there today, was a ton of fun. HISSIN has a nice car! Who was wearing a maca shirt today, owns a red mustang, has chrome stuff under the hood, and bought it like that. I was the guy in the "IT" shirt.

Thanks man! I did the best I could've with my half a$$ detailing job, lol.

The supercars never showed up?!?!?!?!? :shrug:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice seeing your car out there Marlon, it looks sweet. Never could find you though.

Wow what a day that was, my legs and feet were killin me last night, not to mention my eyes burning like hell from the grill. Thanks for coming out everyone.

TRBO VNM

definitely was a good time and I second what mike said about the sunburn. felt like I was back in florida. I wouldn't doubt the supra putting down close to 1000rwhp. they make great power with thos 6 cylinders and turbo upgrades. that is one import I wouldn't mind owning and their resale value is holding, or it was last time I looked.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Pictures!! :cuss:

I had fun (even though my car was blowerless :( )

Always good seeing everyone and it was pretty funny just to hang around and listen to comments people made when they have no idea what they are looking at.

Thank goodness for spray on sun block. Even with re-applying that stuff at least 4 times during the day I still can tell I was out in the sun.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
08-05-04UMDcptshow010.gif

08-05-04UMDcptshow008.gif

08-05-04UMDcptshow013.gif

08-05-04UMDcptshow005.gif

08-05-04UMDcptshow006.gif

08-05-04UMDcptshow007.gif

Evs04Snake

Established Member
hmmmmmmm......sounds like me.:shrug:
Mine is Torch Red, was in a MACA Torch Red shirt and bought it with all the chrome under hood.
By 2PM my face was same color as my car>:fm:
Was a fun time. My son, 17, was :eek:at all the diff cars..and the ladies too;-)

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
hmmmmmmm......sounds like me.:shrug:
Mine is Torch Red, was in a MACA Torch Red shirt and bought it with all the chrome under hood.
By 2PM my face was same color as my car>:fm:
Was a fun time. My son, 17, was :eek:at all the diff cars..and the ladies too;-)

Yeah, LOL, I'm 17 and I was the guy who randomly walked up and started taking pictures of your engine bay when you were standing there. Was a great day!! For my first car event I've ever been to, I really enjoyed it! I can't wait until the next event!:rockon:

This should be your car then!

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/1527/picture4403ec5.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread