2008 University of Maryland Spring Meet for charity

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Hey all,

Have fun at the U of Maryland Car Show...I won't be able to attend...Will be flying this weekend...I return at 7pm...Sunday :shrug:

Hope someone scores the Interview with the HOTTIE :bowdown:this year. I was looking forward to that AGAIN.

Later..:burnout:

The Good

Established Member
I'll be home Friday from Miami, need to see Billy Saturday and weather permitting I'll be there.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, I'm GTG for this, rain or shine. I fixed my lights today, finished cleaning up the inside, tail pipes (kinda) and the wheels are just gonna have to be good enough for now. The engine bay could still use some work to be show worthy, but I'll bring her as she is anyway.

I should have at least one other cobra with me, maybe two. Anyone local want to meet up before we head up?

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Any Nova guys want to meet on the way to Hillendale? What time are you guys leaving Hillendale?

Last edited:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
As a reminder we will be rolling from the rest stop at 9:30. Please try your best to be there no lated than 9:15 so we can collect cash and cans prior to leaving.

THX!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
If we need to be at the rest stop by 9:15 then we need to LEAVE Hillandale by 9 SHARP! Be there at 8:30+ to mingle, etc. we will leave promptly at 0900.

Most likely will have to run up to 32 and do a loopdie loop to get back onto 95 S.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
I might not be able to make it! I didn't get to install my mods as planned and I'm also trying to detail the car tonight but I'm getting lazy. :dw:

01Lowboy

SPTZCLNT
Established Member
I might not be able to make it! I didn't get to install my mods as planned and I'm also trying to detail the car tonight but I'm getting lazy. :dw:

I guess no pix like these this year then? Get it together Marlon!

hissin.jpg

hissin2.jpg

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
We need a Marlon sighting at an event. Not "I saw this black 03/04 on 95 with the plates Hissin" You know it looks good Marlon. Get your cans of Corned Beef Hash and be there! We miss you bud!

Venimus03

Established Member
So is anyone meeting at the safeway?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread