2006 Eclipse

RyMac

Established Member
Hello guys/gals. I hadn't seen anything about this so I was wondering you alls opinions. My previous car before the L was a 2000 Eclipse GT and they have just released the new 4th Generation Eclipse.

I was just wondering your opinions of it.

Eclipse_desktop02_800.jpg

Eclipse_desktop01_800.jpg

Eclipse_desktop03_800.jpg

Eclipse_desktop05_800.jpg

Oh, BTW is is still FWD :( , but has 260hp/260tq and a 6 spd. so at least they are trying to improve. :shrug:

Here is a crappy black photoshop, I like it in black better.
sidep2s1rk.jpg

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
I don't like the futuristic look cars that most manufacturers are making. The sweeping curves just don't appeal to me. The new mustang is about where I can stretch my limits to. But that's just my opinion and a good friend once told me that opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and most of them stink.

:fart:

RyMac

Established Member
xl2ockl3ottomx said:
I don't like the futuristic look cars that most manufacturers are making. The sweeping curves just don't appeal to me. The new mustang is about where I can stretch my limits to. But that's just my opinion and a good friend once told me that opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one and most of them stink.

:fart:

And yours appears to be stinky :shrug: .

:D

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
Looks like a Nissan 300Z in back , and a GTO in front. I'd say it's on the verge of being as nice looking as a 85' K car. lol

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
looks like a 350Z mixed with a Grand Am. I would get a 350Z instead. Too bad thier slow.

Edit: Thats funny, the post above me were thinking the same, without looking at each others post.

Last edited:

FaM

Established Member
audi TT body with the galant front end. Im not realling impressed with the looks, kinda looks grandmaish.

RyMac

Established Member
I think it looks A SHIT LOAD like the 2g eclipses, which is better for me b/c i'm 6'4" :D . I will look for a pic to show you. :)

eleanorsvtcobra

Established Member
everytime i hear of an eclipsei always think of it as being a chick car cause thats all i see that drive them around me. i dont like the looks of that car at all but then again i dont like mitsubishi products at all. i wouldnt spend a penny on it.

Users who are viewing this thread