2004 Ford Mustang Cobra

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
Guys this is a steal for the price! This car is beyond mint, and NOTHING was done without a ton of thought going into it. He really cared for this car. Justin hate that it has to go, best of luck man.

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
Guys this is a steal for the price! This car is beyond mint, and NOTHING was done without a ton of thought going into it. He really cared for this car. Justin hate that it has to go, best of luck man.

Your the best man....

Thanks for all your help. :beer:

Montanasvt

Established Member
Great looking car man. If I could get rid of my truck I would be all over this. Find me a buyer for a 06 F250 CC Lariat Diesel! I hope you still have it when Im ready for it. GLWS tho..

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
It sucks that you're in Washington... I have cash in hand and have been patiently waiting for something this nice to pop up. Hmm....

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^What?

Noodles (Justin) good luck with your sale and if your a newer member on the site plenty of people can vouch for the owner of the car being super honest. Great car and he's got a great trader rating. Makes it easy to buy something like this out of state imo.

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
for those out of state and interested. Have it shipped. I had mine shipped from WA to MI for $750 on an open car hauler. Enclosed would be nice, but more $$$

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sorry to hear you're selling your gorgeous Cobra, but even more sorry to hear that your wife's company has gone under. You're doing the right thing and in time you'll have another muscle car in your garage. I'm sure your wife is very appreciative of what you're doing. You're a good man!

Users who are viewing this thread