2004 Ford Mustang Cobra

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
^What?

Noodles (Justin) good luck with your sale and if your a newer member on the site plenty of people can vouch for the owner of the car being super honest. Great car and he's got a great trader rating. Makes it easy to buy something like this out of state imo.

Thanks Brian. That means alot. :beer:

Sorry to hear you're selling your gorgeous Cobra, but even more sorry to hear that your wife's company has gone under. You're doing the right thing and in time you'll have another muscle car in your garage. I'm sure your wife is very appreciative of what you're doing. You're a good man!

Thanks Bob. She's worked too hard and its all gone.... she deserves to realize she is appreciated.

st-yves69

Established Member
do you have sold it ?rebuild title or not ? are you looking for any trade more cash ?... call me at 1-819-996-6947 or call my dealer 1-819-383-2226 ask louis-phillipe toupin for the dealer and ask tommy for me

burnzilla

Established Member
Running N20 is gonna turn alot of people off.
Very nice ride, that color is so perfect for them.

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Running N20 is gonna turn alot of people off.
Very nice ride, that color is so perfect for them.

Yeah, I'd have to agree. I was seriously consider making the haul to go get it, but I wasn't digging the spray setup and I'm not sure if I want to mess with another black car. Regardless, it's a great looking car for an awesome price. I'm glad that someone is scooping it up for him.

deec73

Established Member
I bet that was tough watching your car drive off. I have thought about selling mine a few times, but I just cant make myself do it.

latemodelracer2

Boosted Beyond bolt ons
Established Member
I know it's tough bud, I was sad watching my white car leave when I made the choice to sell it for a business opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread