I know, I like him. I was just poking at him
It was meant as a joke and...
giphy.gif

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I know, I like him. I was just poking at him

I figured as much. But, pretty much everyone on this thread is a funny guy, Hence the reason this thread is so popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member

losershero

Established Member

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hey Brad: I wrote that long post last night, told more than I had to, spoke a little about myself, in the earnest hope to put the boys at ease on this site, and perhaps win over a few. But, it does not look like that happened. Still feels like mob rule. It is obvious I will not sell my car to any one on this thread or on this site - original purpose - remember? You've got guys posting and questioning me about car deals that went sour, typically over price. Accusations are flying, jokes about lawyers - hear them just about every day - being cross examined on an internet web-page forum? I don't think so. Any way, I am going to decline to play along any further. I did not understand the SD thing. Probably missed the punch line on a couple of posts. When people start posting selections from my LinkedIn account profile page, I think it's time to go. Free advertising accompanied by free insults. So, I am left with two thoughts, "Have I inadvertently said some evil thing?" (Phocion) and better, "We should behave to our friends as we would wish our friends to behave to us." (Aristotle). I did my best gentlemen. You can't please everyone, so you just please yourself. I'm outta here. JJG (To my friends)
this is probably the best idea you have had since you joined. don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Dang John don’t leave, you sir are an internet superstar!!!!
he ain't even close

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
WTH did I miss? Did the car sell? Can I get some cliff notes?? Only 72 of these ever made(color)...surely it sold. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread