2004 Competition Orange Cobra convertible For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I watched this thread from the beginning and it looks like maybe some amends have been made. In the beginning I thought his ad was a bit odd, including the full name thing, and ill admit i chuckled at some of the responses you guys made. I did also feel bad for JGG since he seemed like he might be a decent guy, just a dude looking to sell his car, been there. Heck i joined looking for one, I did, and im still poking around in here daily. But also as someone who is on a bunch of forums of all types, and seen alot of internet BS, I cant say I have ever seen a Mod get in on the action and even fan the flames a bit. The guy deserved some poking and stern questioning about the condition of the car since it was questionable, but man, I really think the guy was treated like shit unfairly and the site should be a bit embarrassed by that. Just about any other site would have shut the crap down asap.

JGG, If i ran into you, Id have a beer with you, and as car guys, I am sure we would find some common ground.
Lol
This place is isn't your normal forum, and I've even made call out threads. He brought most of it on himself. Had it just been straight crap, I would've killed it. What you can't see are the posts that I deleted, and we do a damn good job keeping this place in check. 99% of the members play by the rules, and that's why very few infractions are given.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol
This place is isn't your normal forum, and I've even made call out threads. He brought most of it on himself. Had it just been straight crap, I would've killed it. What you can't see are the posts that I deleted, and we do a damn good job keeping this place in check. 99% of the members play by the rules, and that's why very few infractions are given.

The best forum I've been apart of. Don't ever change your moderating ways!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zemedici

Established Member
Lol

Funny how all the guys with 3 posts over 10 years always get the most disgruntled.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I watched this thread from the beginning and it looks like maybe some amends have been made. In the beginning I thought his ad was a bit odd, including the full name thing, and ill admit i chuckled at some of the responses you guys made. I did also feel bad for JGG since he seemed like he might be a decent guy, just a dude looking to sell his car, been there. Heck i joined looking for one, I did, and im still poking around in here daily. But also as someone who is on a bunch of forums of all types, and seen alot of internet BS, I cant say I have ever seen a Mod get in on the action and even fan the flames a bit. The guy deserved some poking and stern questioning about the condition of the car since it was questionable, but man, I really think the guy was treated like shit unfairly and the site should be a bit embarrassed by that. Just about any other site would have shut the crap down asap.

JGG, If i ran into you, Id have a beer with you, and as car guys, I am sure we would find some common ground.

EDIT: GTFO.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Also, if anyone really wants to get tight with @John J. Garvey, then take him to play golf.

upload_2018-5-9_15-59-34.png

Zemedici

Established Member
'mentally tough sport of cross country running'

what.

Ran cross country, brother lettered.

Not mentally tough. You just ****ing run......hahahahaha its not a Tough Mudder, or Seal Training....

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Let's take a vote, since this thread is not getting moved to SD.

1.) Continue on in here, straddling the line of good and evil

2.) Or invite OP to SD in another thread

John J. Garvey

Established Member
[QUOTE="John J. Garvey, post: 15899907, ....The Cobra is more horsepower than anyone ever needed, but it sure is fun. The clutch pedal spring is a brute, and I'm tired of buying premium unleaded. It's time for another car. // Dealer offered me $20,000. Said he would resell it for $25-27,000. He can provide financing - his secret weapon. // I will accept $22,000.00 cash for the Cobra. It's a fair number, and less than I paid for the car 2 years ago. // I know you can not make every one happy, but I also do not need any new enemies. // So, I hope I did not pour any gasoline on this simmering fire. As I said before, this was suppose to be about selling a car. // JJG
JJG—
You sir are most definitely not a car guy, because no car guy in America would ever say ‘more horsepower than needed’[/QUOTE]
Not fair to call me sir, and then say I am not a car guy. Your opinion, that's ok. I was just being honest - not macho. Horsepower is fun. Take all you can get. You're entitled to be a horsepower monger. No problem with me. JJG

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
JJG—
You sir are most definitely not a car guy, because no car guy in America would ever say ‘more horsepower than needed’
Not fair to call me sir, and then say I am not a car guy. Your opinion, that's ok. I was just being honest - not macho. Horsepower is fun. Take all you can get. You're entitled to be a horsepower monger. No problem with me. JJG[/QUOTE]
Man JJG, you’re a internet hit bud.
I do now like the “JJG” deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread