2003 Mustang Cobra "Terminator" - One Take (Matt Farah)

wckdvnm

Established Member
Makes sense. I put dark charcoals out of an '04 in and love that look, but before I got them I wanted to do a rear seat delete with a harness but that would be overkill for just a street car/driver like mine.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

My car was a black on black car and I just didn't want the rears anymore. When I weighed them they weighed like 115lbs or something

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
surprised a stock one is still around.

The car during its time was nice. Compare it to c5 vette interior or similarly priced any other cars.

That being said, this car will still go down as THE baddest Mustang ever IMO. Fully forged motor, blown, 6 speed and laid waste to everything. Still holds it down too. Now look, 10 + years later, all of GM is supercharged and we hear about the Demon for a year everyday.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I'm just not a fan of this guy - MUCH prefer ThatDudeInBlue's reviews - including his awesome Terminator review from a few years back, which btw - is STILL his all time most viewed car review.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
I like Farah's reviews. He was spot on with this. The shifter is a mile away if you don't have long arms and the pedal pressure on the clutch is HEAVY. And the turning radius is terrible.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Don't like Farrah. Not after that article over on Drive where he shit all over his car and mustangs. He then proceeded to also admit he never worked on it himself once and he was tired of paying other people to work on it.

His biggest qualm was that a track prepped street car required constant adjustments to be correct for the conditions and roads he was driving it. Which with my racing background, is pretty stupid obvious. Most track cars require dampening adjustments or alignment changes based on the track you're running. Nevertheless, all he did was bitch and complain. I won't watch his videos anymore.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Don't like Fatt Marrah. Owner looks like a douche with that hat on. I watched about 40 seconds of it before I couldn't take it anymore.

speeddemon2000

Established Member
I am an original owner of an 03 cobra and I can't imagine what I would have done with this car at 18 years old. It's also crazy to think that this car is almost as old as it's owner. Seems like not too long ago when I got my car.

Time flies

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I'm still chuckling at how he thought that was "fast!"....any number of these E85 terminators on this forum he would have had off road'n in a hurry trying to throttle one around the corners and bumps like that

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
haha Matt thinks the C5 Vette is the BEST used car on the planet and rags on the Cobra interior?.. DoucheNozzle!
For track purposes it probably is the best. I have a coworker that thinks the same about his c5. He is also a track guy like Matt but can drive even better.

There is no other car out there save for a kit car that can have a v8 motor and come in at the weight that the c5s come, and also fit wide tires all around without needing a wide body kit. Basically from factory they are light weight, v8, can put on wide tires (ive seen 315s for the front). everything else will either need an engine swap, wide body flares and weight reduction, etc. And they are cheap now too.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
haha Matt thinks the C5 Vette is the BEST used car on the planet and rags on the Cobra interior?.. DoucheNozzle!

Im dont necessarily like the guy either but the C5 corvette is one of the best bangs for your buck. Especially a c5z06.

11 sec 1/4 @ 117ish trap. Great for road course and 30mpgs. For high teens to early 20s.

You cant beat it.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I wouldn't let him drive my car, even if he offered me a few hundred dollars.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
I've only tried to watch one video long time ago, can never get past his douchy personality and forced "excitement" reactions and laughs. On the other hand Chris Harris is the real beast of reviews, at least he knows how to use the car for the performance they have and does his homework ahead of time.

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
It was interesting to watch for sure. One thing people need to remember is that these cars are 15 years old and many have been used very hard. My cobra has no rattles inside when I have my hearing aid turned off!!!! . That's one advantage of getting older.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
So that fat-ass thought the Cobra R was a shitbox. Welp, I'll never watch his PBS high school produced shit show again.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Im dont necessarily like the guy either but the C5 corvette is one of the best bangs for your buck. Especially a c5z06.

11 sec 1/4 @ 117ish trap. Great for road course and 30mpgs. For high teens to early 20s.

You cant beat it.
I'm just saying he ragged on the Cobra's interior, the base C5's aren't any better. Yeah a low mile C5 Z06 is a nice piece but Matt thinks the basic C5 is the best used car on the planet cause he bought one with his own money as a young guy. He quotes this feeling on 50% of his damm videos. I was just poking fun at him.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
cool video, if he thought a stock pulley cobra was fast though he should try out a modded one. even an upper pulley car is like night and day in seat of the pants feel, that ~90 ft/lbs of torque makes a huge difference.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
I'm just not a fan of this guy - MUCH prefer ThatDudeInBlue's reviews - including his awesome Terminator review from a few years back, which btw - is STILL his all time most viewed car review.

I don't really value the opinions of 20 something year old youtube vloggers when it comes to cars. TDIB didn't even know what a lincoln town car was, after he had bought one for the $500 dollar cheap car challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread