2003 Mustang Cobra "Terminator" - One Take (Matt Farah)

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't really value the opinions of 20 something year old youtube vloggers when it comes to cars. TDIB didn't even know what a lincoln town car was, after he had bought one for the $500 dollar cheap car challenge.

Agreed. Just about every one of these vloggers reviews are hot garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I don't really value the opinions of 20 something year old youtube vloggers when it comes to cars. TDIB didn't even know what a lincoln town car was, after he had bought one for the $500 dollar cheap car challenge.
Why would anyone need to know what a lincoln town car is? Those cars are boats just like the cars in your sig.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
David has done pretty well for himself being an independant working out of his house, 700K subscribers and given the opportunity to review hyper cars like the Porsche 918 ain't bad if you ask me. Exotic dealerships are contacting him to do test drives cause his vids get over a million views.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Why would anyone need to know what a lincoln town car is? Those cars are boats just like the cars in your sig.

When you buy a car, you should generally know what it is you bought. Especially something so common place like that, its not like he bought a renault fuego.

David has done pretty well for himself being an independant working out of his house, 700K subscribers and given the opportunity to review hyper cars like the Porsche 918 ain't bad if you ask me. Exotic dealerships are contacting him to do test drives cause his vids get over a million views.

Yeah, there are plenty of other Vloggers who get to review expensive cars. That doesn't make the reviews any less click bait cancer. When I see thumbnails for videos with emoji's in them, I automatically know they're aimed at 16 year old bus riders who frequent carthrottle.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
As a guy with a stock cobra I found it amusing. I think he should review a modded one as well.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I'm just saying he ragged on the Cobra's interior, the base C5's aren't any better. Yeah a low mile C5 Z06 is a nice piece but Matt thinks the basic C5 is the best used car on the planet cause he bought one with his own money as a young guy. He quotes this feeling on 50% of his damm videos. I was just poking fun at him.

imo, terminator interior is better than C5Z interior. the seats in those cars are lol. the first time i took my buddy's C6Z for a drive i was like, eh.... at the interior. i think it was an 07? before they changed the interior for the better. hopefully anyways. they just remind me of God awful 90s chevy interiors.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
3cbf8772df4a95d59c94a34a64a03061.jpg

he kind of looks like he could be your big brother lol

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I like Farah's reviews. He was spot on with this. The shifter is a mile away if you don't have long arms and the pedal pressure on the clutch is HEAVY. And the turning radius is terrible.

this video kinda made me pine for a terminator again. then you go and ruin it by reminding me why i dont lol.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
imo, terminator interior is better than C5Z interior. the seats in those cars are lol. the first time i took my buddy's C6Z for a drive i was like, eh.... at the interior. i think it was an 07? before they changed the interior for the better. hopefully anyways. they just remind me of God awful 90s chevy interiors.

Interiors are definitely very subjective. I have a lot of love for both cars and am not sure which interior I would pick. Im thinking I like the c5z interior better.

You are right, the c5zs seats might as well be bean bags, completely worthless. But they are lightweight when compared to the cobras. The cobra's definitely feel and look better to me, up until the point the side bolster starts going to shit.

I think the ergonomics flow better in the c5z. It gives you a much more driver focused experience. Kinda like a cockpit.

I do like the white gauges on the cobras.

Overall, they are both very cheap interiors but get the job done, IMO.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Interiors are definitely very subjective. I have a lot of love for both cars and am not sure which interior I would pick. Im thinking I like the c5z interior better.

You are right, the c5zs seats might as well be bean bags, completely worthless. But they are lightweight when compared to the cobras. The cobra's definitely feel and look better to me, up until the point the side bolster starts going to shit.

I think the ergonomics flow better in the c5z. It gives you a much more driver focused experience. Kinda like a cockpit.

I do like the white gauges on the cobras.

Overall, they are both very cheap interiors but get the job done, IMO.

the ergo is definitely a plus for the vette. im just talking about the materials, buttons, etc.. the cheapo shiny black plastic dash and horrible buttons and radio. everything just looks like old recycled GM from 80s/90s. the cobra is clean and functional. low key.

if you look at a ragged out 04 terminator vs a ragged C5 i think the terminator would still be decent looking while the C5 typically looks like it should be set on fire and forgotten about lol. they just seem to absolutely fall apart and go to absolute shit over time. still awesome cars and id love to have a C5z some day. i was looking for one big time not too long ago. first thing id do is rip out those garbage seats and put in some aftermarket. just looking at them depresses me lol.

the terminator is a budget pony car built to be badass. beefed up with steroid injection. a nicer version of the rental V6 car.
the vette (any vette) is supposed to be a world class sports car. there is no cheapo rental version. that's why vette guys complain to the moon about their interiors on their cars they spent $50k+ on. ive never seen terminator or mustang owners complain about their interiors. not like the vette guys. they expect more for that car and rightfully so. thankfully GM got it right with the C7. and Ford doing it real well with the S550 too.

Blown 89

Established Member
I can only take about 30 seconds of Matt Farrah before I need to turn his videos off.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
the ergo is definitely a plus for the vette. im just talking about the materials, buttons, etc.. the cheapo shiny black plastic dash and horrible buttons and radio. everything just looks like old recycled GM from 80s/90s. the cobra is clean and functional. low key.

if you look at a ragged out 04 terminator vs a ragged C5 i think the terminator would still be decent looking while the C5 typically looks like it should be set on fire and forgotten about lol. they just seem to absolutely fall apart and go to absolute shit over time. still awesome cars and id love to have a C5z some day. i was looking for one big time not too long ago. first thing id do is rip out those garbage seats and put in some aftermarket. just looking at them depresses me lol.

the terminator is a budget pony car built to be badass. beefed up with steroid injection. a nicer version of the rental V6 car.
the vette (any vette) is supposed to be a world class sports car. there is no cheapo rental version. that's why vette guys complain to the moon about their interiors on their cars they spent $50k+ on. ive never seen terminator or mustang owners complain about their interiors. not like the vette guys. they expect more for that car and rightfully so. thankfully GM got it right with the C7. and Ford doing it real well with the S550 too.

Agreed on the new interiors. Even my s197 has come a long way since then.

IMG_7479.JPG

IMG_7480.JPG

IMG_7481.JPG

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
I'm 6'5 and I sit in my cobra just fine! My interior doesn't make any noise either!!! (I couldn't hear it even if it did because my exhaust is too loud)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I'm glad Ford offered the 10th Anniversary models with the Cobras. Gives it the extra little touch to the interiors. Although, it's still plastic city no matter what.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member

as I said the Cobra interior is better than c5 and c6 is only slightly better than c5.

the c5 even zo6 interior is a joke and the seats are terrible.....that's why vettes are cheap, it is performance only.

Because they are real American cars. Big god damn "boats" on frame, just how it should be. Cruise all day. Very reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread