2003 Ford Mustang Repair Manual -- Download/Install help here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I remember that I had an installation issue back when I installed it but can't remember what the solution was. If I find it, I'll post it. May or may not be related to this specific error either.

kennycoulter

Established Member
i still don't get it. i have firefox. when i click, it goes to a box that says open with:(drop down box) and it shows winrawr in my drop down or other.
im really bad at computers.

Ocho Cinco
Established Member
Firefox should save it by default to your desktop. Just double click on that and drag the .exe file to the desktop. (Drag and drop method).. Simple as that..

kennycoulter

Established Member
on my desktop, it shows a file(not a zipped one) and when double clicking, it opens it to give me some options to view the contents, but it is all code and mostly question marks.
....it is opening it with winrawr.
i downloaded it a few times in some attempts, winrawr zipped looks like a stack of books with a belt on it.
when i double click that, it brings a new box: 2003 mustang manual-winrawr and says in drop down box:
2003 Mustang Manual.zip - ZIP archive, unpacked size 209,121,758 bytes
double clicking anything in the list in the box brings up a new small box that says: extracting 2003 mustang manual....but after some finally started working, it started going through installshield and asked me to update to a newer version of acrobat then brought up a new warning box titled: severe, and unable to start mdac 2.6
and then : severe, unable to start jet 4.0 sp3 installation
and then another after clicking o.k., asks if i want to open it.....then nothing happens.

kennycoulter

Established Member
no idea. now i have what seems to be the opening page, but nothing will open.
has a pop up box that says missing volume...
says the specified volume could not be found,
it is expected to be in this location: c
when you have loaded the specified volume into this location,
press retry to continue, or cancel to abort this operation.

hakeem_svt

Established Member
Guys,

If you can't open ... Click the right mouse button and then press run Admin or run as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread