2003 Ford Mustang Repair Manual -- Download/Install help here

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
Subcribing for some good information. I couldnt get the manual on my hard drive so I burned it to a disc. Thanks.

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Wow - thanks. I saved my manual to a different location on my harddrive and had to modify my TSO.ini accordingly. Keep that in mind for those who have trouble getting the manual to work.

I M fast

daily driven!
Established Member
EVIL SVT thanx so much for posting. Had a hard time with the hard drive install but ended up using Nero to burn it to a CD.:beer:

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
thanks i got it to work. just followed all the troubleshooting. BLK03SVT10TH is the man

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
Ya I had a tough time fiqureing out too. I knew I was close but it also came out in spanish, Had to have my mom take a look after 2 hours or so. The problem was while is tsobrowser , I just save it, you need to save all files, good luck, cause it really works. :pepper:

ITS STOCK

Established Member
Thanks for the info

I just downloaded it. then extracted the files, Burned the files to a cd, then ran setup off of the cd and it runs fine.

xxdmxx

Established Member
Can anyone help me? I keep getting an error while trying to install. I get a file error:

An error has occurred during the move file process: -2147024773
Components: Program Files
File Groups: tpsfiles
File: C:\TSO\Transmisi? manual Tremec 40501.pdf

I tried on different computers and getting the same error. I downloaded off the link at the first post. I tried extracting in C:\TSO and tried installing in it. I also tried to extract in another folder and installing in the same folder and installing it to C:\TSO.

Also, while I'm installing the files are in Spanish.

Jomo1994z71

Can I get a KB WooWee!
Established Member
Can anyone help me? I keep getting an error while trying to install. I get a file error:

An error has occurred during the move file process: -2147024773
Components: Program Files
File Groups: tpsfiles
File: C:TSOTransmisi? manual Tremec 40501.pdf

I tried on different computers and getting the same error. I downloaded off the link at the first post. I tried extracting in C:TSO and tried installing in it. I also tried to extract in another folder and installing in the same folder and installing it to C:TSO.

Also, while I'm installing the files are in Spanish.

Same here...same here...

xxdmxx

Established Member
Anyone have any other suggestions? Or can they zip up everything after the installed file and upload to a site? I think that'd work fine, but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread