WANTED: 2001 cobra/mach 1 supercharger

SdFoxbody

Established Member
Full Eaton swap and a Brand New Gen 5 3.0 whipple 6k. Add injectors (ID1700’s) New
$7k…. Package Deal

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Still looking

If you want to piece together a kit, I will sell you a P1SC-1H headunit with approximately 5k miles for $1750 shipped.

IMG_9568.JPG

IMG_9567.JPG

I have a 96-99 Cobra bracket kit I could include for another $150 or you can source an 01 Cobra Bracket Kit from Procharger.

I ended up getting a Vortech V1 Ti and I am no longer going to try and break the P1 4.6 record. Unless it doesn’t sell by the time my engine is done and installed.

Outtie belly-buttons will now be referred to as “belly weenies”.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
If you want to piece together a kit, I will sell you a P1SC-1H headunit with approximately 5k miles for $1750 shipped.

View attachment 1828378
View attachment 1828379

I have a 96-99 Cobra bracket kit I could include for another $150 or you can source an 01 Cobra Bracket Kit from Procharger.

I ended up getting a Vortech V1 Ti and I am no longer going to try and break the P1 4.6 record. Unless it doesn’t sell by the time my engine is done and installed.

Outtie belly-buttons will now be referred to as “belly weenies”.

if that 96-99 bracket doesn't sell with the blower give me a shout. If I have to I'll swap to a 3 bolt timing cover, tired of this belt slip shit.

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
if that 96-99 bracket doesn't sell with the blower give me a shout. If I have to I'll swap to a 3 bolt timing cover, tired of this belt slip shit.
3 bolt timing cover helps with belt slip issues? I have been thinking of installing centrifugal charger on my new Mach 1 project build.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
3 bolt timing cover helps with belt slip issues? I have been thinking of installing centrifugal charger on my new Mach 1 project build.
The 3 bolt tensioner layout provides more efficient leverage for the tensioner on the belt. If you’re looking at 15psi or more and the motor is out of definitely consider it. Local mustang shop said that’s what they recommend and that they also drill and tap the tensioner mounts for one size bigger bolts

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Just step up to an F1A. Better step up ratio so you can run a bigger pulley. It'll go well with the new MS3.
Look here buddy…

Isn’t the f1 like 4K head unit? Some serious coin. I wanna say it’s bigger and might have clearance issues for the lower pipe, current unit barely fits

01yellercobra

Established Member
Look here buddy…

Isn’t the f1 like 4K head unit? Some serious coin. I wanna say it’s bigger and might have clearance issues for the lower pipe, current unit barely fits
Probably. I think I paid about $3500 for mine and that was back in the day. The volute might be a little bigger. It's been a while for me. But I do remember I dropped it right into my D1 bracket and got everything to work. I think the only issue I had was making an intake pipe work because I also had the 8 rib swap.

You could sell your D1 to the OP and make some coin back.

Users who are viewing this thread