2001 Cobra Build

slim one

Established Member
Man that orange cobra is sick. only thing I would change appearance wise is mirrors, I would swap them out for 03-04 mirrors.

ImRambo

Established Member
Thanks guys! Trying my best. Time to save for some boost. Would love to do a complete wire tuck and procharge it till it pops.

brad65ford

Ford Powered
Established Member
ImRambo, I have a lot of questions for you but will start with the wheel spacers. Can you explain the good and bad about them, currently i have 3/8" spacers i'm looking to install but have some concerns with them possible shifting or just not safe again i do know now.

ImRambo

Established Member
I love the white lettering on the tires. Did you follow a write up on how to do it?

Not uh? I just went to home depot and got a white sharpie paint marker. They keep coming off though may try something different.

ImRambo, I have a lot of questions for you but will start with the wheel spacers. Can you explain the good and bad about them, currently i have 3/8" spacers i'm looking to install but have some concerns with them possible shifting or just not safe again i do know now.

I think you can run a 3/8" spacer on stock studs but anything bigger you need extended. I run 3" morosso studs. I used to run 1" spacers that had like lugs coming off the spacers though work well too. Never heard a case, atleast on a mustang of wheel spacers gone wrong.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Cars looking fineeeee Rambo. Didn't realize this thread was even here

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
very nice car for sure, I love the red. IMO your car looked the best with the chrome saleens but to each its own. And im still just confused on why you would go through all the trouble of pulling the motor out just too clean everything LOL that's crazy.

B's04GT

Established Member
Hey I recognize that GT there I think, isn't that B's04GT or something like that from MM? I haven't been over there in ages. Car is gorgeous as always bro. Im really considering pulling my motor(Or paying to have it done) to fix a really annoying noise that comes in and leaves between 2k-3k RPM's. Im not sure how much its gonna cost. I miss having a garage like you...

Hey someone recognizes me! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread