2001 Cobra Build

brunocobratt

Established Member
Nice car! I too had an 01 Cobra that I installed a couple 03 parts on!

5719281162_20e2791773_b.jpg

5675680985_debac23e7b_b.jpg
Same here, but I still have it.
Very nice build op.

ImRambo

Established Member
Finished! Partial tuck. Fuse boxes, ground wires moved underneath, windshield fluid container, hood release, temp guage wire then just a little extra electrical tape. As well as an ac delete pulley in there.

Last edited:

Hurrycanestang

Established Member

Hey I recognize that GT there I think, isn't that B's04GT or something like that from MM? I haven't been over there in ages. Car is gorgeous as always bro. Im really considering pulling my motor(Or paying to have it done) to fix a really annoying noise that comes in and leaves between 2k-3k RPM's. Im not sure how much its gonna cost. I miss having a garage like you...

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Hey I recognize that GT there I think, isn't that B's04GT or something like that from MM? I haven't been over there in ages. Car is gorgeous as always bro. Im really considering pulling my motor(Or paying to have it done) to fix a really annoying noise that comes in and leaves between 2k-3k RPM's. Im not sure how much its gonna cost. I miss having a garage like you...

Yeah that's his car. I used to post over there all the time, still do occasionally.

ImRambo

Established Member

ha yep! my best friend. He lives about 2 blocks away so were always doin somethin.. Hmm do it! I dont regret it all. Pretty easy too. Only pita is that starter..

Hurrycanestang

Established Member
ha yep! my best friend. He lives about 2 blocks away so were always doin somethin.. Hmm do it! I dont regret it all. Pretty easy too. Only pita is that starter..

Yeah no kidding, I remember having to put together like 3 feet worth of wrench extensions to reach the starter bolts lol, I'm sure you can imagine how hard it would be to put a socket with 3 feet of wrench onto a bolt head with very little space hahaha

ImRambo

Established Member
Haven't really updated in a bit but heres the new wheels on! Swapped the fronts from 275s to 265s, white letters, painted calipers burnt copper, lowered the rear end and went to 1/4" spacers, limo tint, ditched wipers, smoked headlights. Also went from SLP lm1s to Bassani mufflers because Im finally going catless. :banana:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread