2 step and the track this coming weekend.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
after seeing the vid of hunter i may have to do this as well. you get to try it out yet bobby? and me and you will have to bump nastys when my car gets out of the shop:poke:

Haven't gotten my tune yet with enough timing pulled. Waiting on sct to put a ll3 file in a different format.

nitemarestang

Bush Wookie
Established Member
Haven't gotten my tune yet with enough timing pulled. Waiting on sct to put a ll3 file in a different format.

right on. i should have my car back within 3 weeks im really hopin. will give me about a month left with er then, till i take er to the port to be shipped

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
Here is a clip of me testing mine out on the street.No boost gauge shots though. This is the MSD Launchmaster not the WOTbox

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Testing-the-2-step-Turbo_179145.htm]Testing the 2 step Turbo 03 Cobra- Video[/ame]

TRBO VNM

sounds like you need to learn how to shift dave. what are you doing, taking a nap on that first fly by :poke:

BlckBullitt01

Established Member
That's awesome guys. I got to make one pass today, didn't get to use the 2 step, was on 11 psi (520 ish hp) just to see how the car felt going down the track. Bogged bad, little wheel hop, went a blistering (ha) 8.6 @ 94 2.3 60ft.. woot. It's a full weight vert with spare tire still in the car.. and about 30 lbs of tools and weapons I keep in the car. The no lift shift however, was badass.. nailed 3rd and the car felt like a rocket ship.

If you don't mind me asking, how does this work with your BOV(s)? Are they vented to open atmosphere, and if so does the no lift shift prevent them from opening and you loosing boost between shifts?

syclone50

Established Member
my boost gauge went from 15 to 12 for MAYBE a half second and then back up to 15. I am sure when I cut back on the WOT feature it will see less of a drop. Right know it is set for auto which is 350 milliseconds. I was going to take it down to 250 and see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread