2 piece polished TF Victory with NO bolts 18"

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
plenty of people have asked me what the Victorys would look like without the assembly bolts (aka "rivets") for the smoooooth look so here they are! :banana:

i made these just to show people. theyre already heading straight to the marketplace for sale. 18x9 18x10 fender flush backspacing--HUGE LIPS!

IMG_0510Medium.jpg

IMG_0511Medium.jpg

IMG_0509Medium.jpg

regular svtp member pricing for these would be $2500 shipped. im selling them for $2300 shipped. that's $200 right off the top with NO waiting for them to be built! double win! :banana:

x NOODLES x

Big Hitter da LLama!
Established Member
damn those look pretty!!

Hey, just curious, whats the thread where you had a picture of nearly EVERY wheel you guys made?? I can't find it....

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I need money fast! They are some great looking wheels! hopefully soon i can own a set of my own lol

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
How would these fit on a SRA car as opposed to a IRS car?

no difference whatsoever. the offset is fender flush so theyre pushed out, away from the IRS bolt. AND, with an IRS car you wouldnt need to be concerned about shaving the axle bolt at all.

DanielB

WHPPLD
Established Member
no difference whatsoever. the offset is fender flush so theyre pushed out, away from the IRS bolt. AND, with an IRS car you wouldnt need to be concerned about shaving the axle bolt at all.

I HAD a set of 18x11 CCW classics on my car and they stuck out like crazy. I sold them to my friend with an IRS car and they fit perfectly in the back on his car. I guess thats what I was referring to, will these "tuck" even though I have a SRA? I assumed the offsets were different.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I HAD a set of 18x11 CCW classics on my car and they stuck out like crazy. I sold them to my friend with an IRS car and they fit perfectly in the back on his car. I guess thats what I was referring to, will these "tuck" even though I have a SRA? I assumed the offsets were different.

hard to say really. they shouldnt stick out because these are 10s with fender flush offset and those were 11s which seem to stick out past the fenders. what do you have on right now? and how do they sit? any pics?

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
god those are EXACTLY what I want. I would have to sell both sets of mine to make myself feel better about spending $2500 on wheels though.

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Steve got your pm and replied lets make this happen, just hit me back:banana:

Thanks steve, hey guys these wheels are insane! just to clear up they are 19/10 in back. i need 18 all around so if someone is looking for that awesome stagger look these are the wheels! I just have waaay to many 18 tires good luck:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread